advanced!tale

Jessica was at Toriel's Ruin's home, she prepared a yellow tea flower to Jessica before sitting in the living room in front of the fire. This Toriel was a little bit older than the classic one but didn't aged physically at all, she has a dark blue dress instead of her usual purple one and her sleeves are in a shade of blue fitting perfectly with the dress. Jessica felt bad to stay here but she wanted to get forgiveness from everyone before disappearing from their life if it was needed.

Toriel: My child. . . . . How was your life on the surface?

Jessica: it was really simple thanks. . . . I mean because of the memories you left to me. But as I had no other choice and no family I fell into dark business. I became a renowned hitman due to my superhuman abilities. I worked like that for a while and if it wasn't for Melios to meet me and accept me among his friends, I would have been killing people today too.

Toriel was just sad and didn't even care about Jessica killing her. She lost so many children, even if this one had to do that to survive, she felt that she did the right choice. She was getting devoured from the inside by the guilt of the other children's death.

Toriel: Melios is really a good person then, I guess he was better than us here. I couldn't even help you properly. . . You had to live all that because I refused to protect you by going outside with you.

Jessica was shocked that it was the only thing she was thinking about.

Jessica:. . . It. . It wasn't only that, I, as you know, I already lived that multiple times and I-

Toriel: And I only remember one time and even if you really did it multiple times I am just happy to see you here now.

Jessica smiled and Toriel smiled back.

Jessica:. . . . . I have a boyfriend.

Toriel almost spit her entire drink on herself and shocking on it.

Toriel: *coughing* with Melios I guess?

Jessica: no.

Toriel:. . . With the polite and kind Sans be like?

Jessica: not him.

Toriel face was getting darker.

Toriel: This guy? My child I am sorry, what did I do for you to fell this low, huh? This mean guy without a ounce of manner. I refuse to accept this relationship.

Jessica: He isn't that bad. . . . If he wasn't his dangerous childhood in another world with a Corrupted Queen and his life being on a thread every single time. He would have been a less unhinged guy.

Toriel: I won't accept it. . . . Unless he come here and I have a little chat with him.

Jessica: Ok.

Toriel: Anything else I need to know before breaking another cup?

Jessica:. . . . I don't think so. . . . I am not Virgin anymore.

Inside Toriel's head only a single part activated, there were the memories of her saying to his Asriel who was a heartthrober to not do anything with these girls. And she was getting inflamed to the news and was now even more impatient to meet him. Jessica was praying for Papyrus to never come.

Toriel: I will have a serious chat with him.

Jessica: No please!

Toriel: I am your mother by circonstances you can't say no.

Jessica: Please mom, I was the one to accept.

Toriel: and I raised you here for 4 years. . . If you did something like that it is that I failed or that this guy is a bad influence.