Undertakes

Note: The precedent chapters were just in the purpose of presentation and for the situation. I almost forgot the purpose of this story that is just causing the most unhinged and what the f0ck situation that could ever happened to entertain my readers. So now it will be the real thing.

The gang is finally complete with Lykon coming in. There are now 5, Melios the former human, Lykon the chaos bringer and fight addict, Bird the pro gamer and chiller, Papyrus the rizzlard and edger, Chara the brain of the team. Today they will now go to a random Au to normally bring monsters back to the Omega Timeline but with Lykon out and free of movement nothing will go as planned.

It's the morning everyone woke up and went down to look at the TV when Core appeared in front of them.

Lykon: Could you move aside you are maybe empty but not invisible.

Melios: Oh well, let her at least talk.

Papyrus: I ain't listening sh!t anyway, I will only be interested if it will be chaotic.

Bird:. . . . I am missing some part of Undernovela please speak fast Core.

Chara: Not gonna lie I agree, speak.

Core: I don't understand your reactions. . . . Wait is that the new episode?

All: Yes.

Core: Anyway I am here to send you to bring back some people from a genocide AU.

Melios: Ok, why not but I will kill them and not save them or I will evolve.

Lykon: Will we fight I am in.

Papyrus smile widened.

Papyrus: if he is in, I will love see that.

Bird: Always here to help out.

Chara:same.

Core then without warning teleported them to an Underfell AU near the Judgement hall, they were all ready to brawl, when Melios understood that it wasn't Underfell but LowtierFell. And he panicked.

Melios: Ah sh!t he will speak cancelled.

Papyrus was appreciating at this moment. In the hall Fell sans but with thunder around him fighting against the human. With a specific method. The program, sending the human into therapy.

Fell: YOU LIFE SERVE *All* Purpose. You should *HELL NAH* yourself now.

The human was then struck by lightning killing them off.

Melios: What the helllll? That works?

Fell saw them and took them for aggressors because he never saw them.

Fell: You the purple guy, YOU GOT NO B*TCHES, NO HOES, NO FRIENDS.

Papyrus: YOU GOT NO DRIP, AND WHERE ARE YOU B*TCHES? I CANT SEE THEM. OHH MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ONLY EXIST IN YOUR HEAD.

Melios: Damn Papyrus would have been enough here I guess.

Lykon: Let's beat the crap out of him.

The human then spawned and saw the chaos in front of him, Papyrus and Fell cursing at each other and some other just speaking nonsense. He preferred resetting but he couldn't because Melios also has a reset that reform every time he is in an underground and he has the full control over it. The human was afraid now.