𝔇𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔨- T.K

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

tumblr request: Hey, can you write a fluff one where the reader take care of drunk Tom? :)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧You sat on the couch in the living room, it was midnight; 2:35 to be exact

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧
You sat on the couch in the living room, it was midnight; 2:35 to be exact. You waited hours for your boyfriend to come home from hanging out with his friends, which was 4 hours ago. You watched television, your eyes hooded as you were on the verge of falling asleep. The loud noise of a door being slammed open caused you to jump, your eyes widening as you looked back to where the noise came from. "Shitt" a voice slurred out, Toms.

He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, you watched as he stumbled into the house. You got up from the couch, "Tom where have you been?" you said, walking towards the man who could barely even stand straight. "Calm down..calm down," he said, holding his head "fuck my head hurts."

You sighed, realizing the situation you were put in; having to take care of a drunk Tom Kaulitz. "Come on, let's get you to bed then." You said, wrapping your arms around his body. He immediately put all of his body weight onto you, a small grunt left his lips. You stumbled your way into the bedroom, obviously struggling. 

You slammed him onto the bed, walking to the closet to get him comfortable clothes. "How much did you drink?" you asked,  turning your head to look back at him as you looked through his closet. "Not enough" he said, his body being sprawled out on the bed almost in a starfish position as he was too tired to even move.

You tossed the clothes you had just grabbed beside his head, reaching your hands out in a signal for him to grab them so you can help him sit up. He groaned, shaking his head "too tired." He slurred out, making you roll your eyes.  "Come on Tom, it's just going to be a second then you can rest." You said, your hand caressing his cheek. "Plus, you stink like alcohol Tom." you said, pecking his cheek before grabbing his hands. You helped him sit up, his body slightly rocking as he almost fell back down again.

After you changed him and took off his hat, you laid him down by the pillows. His body engulfing yours as he snored softly, his head on your shoulder as you played with his dreads that slightly covered his face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧
Sorry i've been offline! but i'm back and now also have a Tumblr that's @TomKaulitzsJuicyBalls !!

also this story kinda sucks but i'm tired rn. :p