𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 - T.K

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

cred: evieskiesss ~ 💕--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

Tom often found himself getting angry at himself, his dreads getting in the way whenever he ate you out.

You moaned as you felt the cold metal of his lip piercing while he ate you out, his arms being wrapped around your plush thighs, pulling you closer as his tongue teased your entrance. Your hand quickly finding its way in his hair, gripping his dreads while you felt his tongue enter you, your mouth opening, letting out loud moans once he placed his thumb on your clit, rubbing in circles.

You looked down, making eye contact with him while his dreads fell into his face and tickling your thigh. He never wore his cap or headband going to bed, often leaving his dreads down.

You pushed his forehead, as the pleasure was getting too much. "You done already, baby?" Tom said, looking up at you. His lips swollen and wet.

You shook your head in response, pouting your lips at him. You shivered feeling his hot breath against your clit when he spoke, "Gut Mädchen." his thick German accent making you weak.

His hands that rested on your hips went to your thighs, wrapping around them, and pulling you closer as he trailed his fingers towards your entrance, shoving two fingers into you without a warning making you let out a loud moan while he made random shapes with his tongue.

The wetness from your folds dripping onto his chin while he plugged his fingers in and out of you at a fast pace as you felt a familiar knot in your stomach. You let out loud moans while mumbling out, "T-Tom..fuck," making him look up at you.

Your mouth agape and eyes hooded, the sight driving him crazy. His fingers curled up into you while his tongue worked on your clit, "s'close." you moaned out, throwing your head back.

Hearing that, he added another finger, making scissoring motions and curling them up, hitting your g spot. In doing so, you felt the knot in your stomach release, coming undone onto his fingers.

--------------------------------------------
im so tired guyds also ik making a fluff chapter ☺️☺️