27

"I've heard many shit about you, since you the hoe who sold out my sister."

"And who exactly is your sister..?"

"You know who she is. Don't play dumb."

"Lila?"

"The fuck you think? But you not gon get away with this either so watch ya back, you lucky you pregnant. Hoe."

She walked to the bathroom stall and locked. Yasmine scoffed and headed out the bathroom, and she went up to Shani.

"Bitch guess who I just fuckin saw."

"Girl who?"

"Janecka. Lila's stepsister. This bitch tried to threaten me."

"Ouu, I'm finna kill ha little ugly ass. The fuck she threatenin you fa? It ain't yo fault her stank ass sister dumb."

"That's what I'm sayin. Come on though lets g-"

"What?"

"Shit." Yasmine said holding her stomach.

"Girl what the fuck is wrong? What happened."

"Shani, I think my water broke."

"WHAT?BITCH COME ON LETS GO , WE GOTTA GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL SOMEONE!" She yelled, people started coming towards Yasmine and so were the employees.

"I just called the police and they are on their way with the ambulance." A lady said.

"GIRL THANK YOU SO MUCH. OH MY GOD I'M FINNA BE AN AUNTIE!" Shani said jumping up and down.

"Ma'am.. Now is not the time."

"Oh right, sorry. Yassy, yassy are you ok?" She asked going up to her face.

"Girl I fe-feel like my baby might come out right now."

"It's gonna be ok girl, I gotchu. The ambulance on their way."

"Ok,ok."

"Take deep breaths, in.... and out. In..."

Yasmine kept on taking deep breaths ti the ambulance got here, they rushed into the restaurant, and saw Yasmine slouched on the chair, while everyone crowded her seeing what's going on.

"Can yall mind yall fuckin business damn!?her water broke." Shani said.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Shani and Yasmine were at the hospital, Yas wanted her to tell her mother she was about to have the baby in a few minutes and to let Kas, only Kas know that he would be able to come, since it was his child too.

"They on the way baby. You got this Yassy. Just push and keep going ok?"

"O-ok. Is my mom on her way? I really want her here." She said.

"Yes, she is on her way. She told me that she's almost here."

"Ok, ok. I can't believe I'm going to have a kid right now. I feel like im dreaming."

"Girl your not dreaming, this is real, shit is about to happen."

"Ma'am were gonna need you to step back a little." The nurse said.

"Gotchu." Shani said going further back.

The nurses in the room held Yasmine's leg up so she wouldn't close it, since she kept doing that but by accident.

"I really wish my mom was here." She said with a tear coming out.

"Yasmine, she's almost here; she is going to be here." Shani said moving and biting her fingers.

"I really hope so."

"Ok, we're gonna need you to push." They said. Yasmine took a deep breath and started to push, it sounded she was in pain but she kept going in.

The door opened and it was Yasmine's mother after a few minutes had passed.

"Am I late? Please don't tell me I'm late." She said putting her coat down.

"No your not late, she pushing right now." Shani said

"Ok, ok." Yasmine's mother said going up to her and holding her hand. "Come on baby you got this. Push."

"I'-I'm trying"

"Try harder baby, you got this, I know you are strong enough, so push."

Shani went up to Yasmine right hand . She started to push harder and harder until the nurse finally saw the baby's head coming out.

"Your almost done, keep pushing." The nurse said. Yasmine screamed in pain and she kept pushing just like everyone said to do.

"Come on baby. I'm here, ok? I'm here." Her mom said rubbing the top of her hand.

Yasmine pushed the baby out and the nurse took it out, the baby's cried filled up the room.

"There he is." The nurse said holding him. Yasmine was out of breath and before she could say a word.

She passed out.