25

KAS MARTINMIAMI,FLORIDA

KAS MARTIN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

MIAMI HOSPITAL

"Hello. ID please." The lady said.

Kas handed out his ID and the lady gave it back to him after.

"And who are you visiting?"

He said the visitors name.

She handed him the sticker and he walked away heading to elevator

He opened the door and saw the girl lying on the bed with all the support she had left.

"She woke up yesterday. I don't know if you got the call or not." The nurse said.

"Is she aight?"

"She is doing fine. We need to run some more tests on her and we'll see if she's able to go soon."

"I appreciate it." He said sitting down next to her while she was on the bed.

"Yes, she lost a lot of blood, and she was in a coma for months. So it's a good thing for her to rest, and when she's out she can do some of the hobbies she wanted to do."

"Is she able to talk?"

"Yes she is. We will provide her with anything she needs."

"Aigh. I appreciate this fr."

"No problem." She said heading out the door and closing it.

Kas let out a sigh and he saw she was staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." He said.

The girl didn't reply but instead she kept looking at the ceiling and took a gulps

"You don't gotta say nothing, but just say at least.. say one word."

The girl ignored him again.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise I changed. I-I haven't been hurting anyone. At all."

He gently pulled her hands towards him as he sat down on the chair, but she pulled it back.

"I'll get you out of here, ok?"

She looked the other way of the side of the room.

"J-just turn yourself in." She said.