27

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

TWO MONTHS LATER
June 28th,2024

Yasmine and Shani were both out. After everything that had happened she could finally live in peace.

"When that bitch court again?"

"Shani, didn't I not tell you to not bring that bitch up."

"Sorry, but I just like being messy. Just a little though, but for real when is it."

"It's during September. They need to get a couple documents and everything, and she needs a lawyer still."

"That bitch is done."

"Real done." Yasmine giggled.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about crazy and crazy." Shani said taking a  sip from her drink.

"You're so lucky you get to drink."

"Girl when you done havin yo baby you can drink too."

"I know but he's due in a couple of days." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Yo stomach did get a lot bigger from last time."

"I mean obviously I'm nine months in."

"I'm just sayin, some people be havin they kids at eight months. I think that's normal though, right?"

"I think it is. i don't really know."

"You done eating though? I'm ready to leave."

"Yeah, lemme go use the restroom and then we can head out."

"Just don't take long please."

"I wont." Yasmine said getting up and waddling away from her seat making Shani laugh.

Yasmine headed into the restroom and did her little business, after doing what she needed to do she went to the sink to wash her hands and dried them after.

"Yeah and then the bitch said that she found me a new job but she never did." The voice said coming into the bathroom.

Yasmine looked up to the girl who was on the phone, the girl looked back at her as well.

"Lemme call you back." She said hanging up the phone. "You're yasmine right?"

"Uhm... yeah. How do you know?"