3

YASMINE ROSE

YASMINE ROSE

"Ughhh, that bitch was so fucking rude and annoying, she started gettin disrespectful the whole day but I couldn't say shit."

"The new one you was talkin bout? What's ha name again?" Shani asked me.

"I don't know fucking Brown, Noun, or some shit,  but anyway I have to go to some strip club."

"OOH BITCH! Can I go?" Shani asked.

"I don't think so, your not apart of the case, but..." I looked at my phone. "Actually, you can go." I said putting my clothes on. It was the next day already and I had bought clothes prior that night just to do this.

I couldn't show my stomach so I just bought a coat as well to cover up.

"Wear something strippers would wear."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

We had ordered an uber to come drop us off. By what Lila was wearing I thought she actually used to be a stripper. It looked believable. There was a crowd outside.

"Cmon lets go." She said grabbing her bag and walking away from us.

"Who tf she talkin to like dat?"

"I told you." I said putting the bag on my shoulder and walking away. I could hear my heels hitting the cement floor.

Since it was crowded it was hard to get through until we finally got to the security.

"ID please?" The man asked.

We all handed him our ID and walked inside until I got stopped.

"Stop there." He pulled out those monitors that could tell if you had something on you. "Take the coat off."

Shani and Lila looked me, Lila didn't even look bothered or anything she just stared at me while Shani put her hand on her forehead and shook it.

I took my coat off and he looked inside of it. My heart started to race.

"Your good." He gave me the coat and my ID, we headed inside and saw multiple of people.

"You go to the bar, I'll look for Xaiver and whatever drug dealers he has and talk about the drugs with him, and your friend will keep an eyeout if anything happens." Lila said. She turned around and started looking for Xaiver.

"Ooh, I really wanna punch that bitch, she actin bossy fa what? They needa fire ha ass IMMEDIATELY."

I chuckled for a little.

"Yeah I know that, but we'll go our separate ways, text me if anything happens."

She nodded her head and the both of us walked away from each other.

I started to walk to the bar to get a drink, I sat down on the stool.

"What would you want to drink?"

"Water please."

"Strip club and dollar bills
I still got more money
Patron shots, can I get a refill?
I still got more money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got more money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
'Cause I still got more money"

I took a sip from the glass, and placed it back down.

"Water too please." The voice said sitting right next to me.

I looked on my right seeing him again.

Kj Martin.