He sat there and looked up at the ceiling and then the girl who wasn't facing him.

"I saved you though, why would I turn myself in?"

She ignored him and looked back to staring at the ceiling. She did say something like Kas wanted her to .

"Are you hungry or anything?" He said getting up and looking at her.

She shook her head meaning a no, a tear dropped on the side of her face.

"Why you crying?" He asked her wiping it away.

"Stop." She said as her voice cracked.

He sat back down on the chair since it wasn't getting him nowhere and he did a sigh. The girl closed her eyes and Kas looked at her.

"I'll do it.." He said calmly.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I just need to see my child first before I do.." He said. He was the only  one visiting the girl since nobody knew she was still alive. He saved her life and yet she wasn't satisfied since he was the one who stabbed her.

"I bought you this though." He said taking something out his pocket. It was a bracelet. He pulled her arm towards him and clipped the bracelet onto her.

He got up from the chair. "I'm gonna go now.." He said. The girl admired at the bracelet he gave her, she didn't say thank you or anything. He scratched the back of his head and headed out the room. He saw the nurse approaching him.

"Oh hello. I didn't expect you to be leaving so soon."

"Yeah, I have to help my sister with something. Uh, has she been talking a lot though?"

"Oh yes. We had a conversation yesterday. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing."

"Ok. We'll be running some tests on her at the moment so if you want to stay and see the results you can."

"Just call me when yall finish." He said.

"Well do."

SHANI MARTINLAS VEGAS, NEVADA

SHANI MARTIN
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Shani finally landed in the city. It was currently late at night and she got in the hotel. She quickly took her phone to let Yasmine know she arrived

Yassy ❤️
0:01

"Heyy girl." I said.

"Heyy boo, you landed yet?" she asked looking away from the camera since she was driving.

"mhm i'm in da hotel you paid for. so what i gotta do tomorrow?"

"i need you to go to that girls house again the one she threatened. her name is Katelyn."

"Ok girl, just send me the adresses and i got you tomorrow morning."

"i will, and remember what to do."

"yas, you don't gotta worry i know what to do and what that mexican nigga say when u came over."

"he was confused on how i found him, and shit but you know that bitch tryn kill me?"

"WHAT? she weird asf i can't wait till u put tht bitch in jail."

"literally though.. but im gonna have to risk myself"

"girl. watchu talm bout risk yourself?"

"since she wants to kill me i have to see her alone and talk to her alone."

"Yasmine nooo that's too dangerous."

"Shani im gonna be fine just like i survived being shot, trust me."

"I trust you.. Just go with the plan though I know how you are."

"Have you heard anything from Kas?"

"nope. he been ignoring me."

"atleast the murders died down."

"yeah i havent heard anything from kj either. i think he knows about this whole plan."

"tell kas to tell him don't sabotage the plan."

"got it."

"well i gotta go so i'll call you later tomorrow. goodnight shani."

"Goodnight Yas."

Shani hung up her phone and sighed throwing herself on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

She took out the paper from her pocket, where the therapist works and her name.

"Tomorrow finna be a long ass day."