"No, no I have not. What are you trying to tell me here?"

"I don't know if its true or not. But Yasmine is probably pregnant by the murderer. I know it's not Zay because they never had a friendship like that back in middle school."

"You guys went to middle school together?"

"Mhm." She answered nodding her head.

"Interesting.. Have you find anything else about this unknown murderer."

"When Yasmine was shot, was there anybody else in her the house?"

"Well there was a boy outside who said he heard the gun go off. But Yasmine told me it was an accident when she got herself."

"And what exactly was this boys name?"

"I'm not too sure, but I think it was Lamar Johnson."

who the fuck is lamar johnson.

"How'd he look like?"

Mr.Webb looked at Lila as if there was something wrong with her. Why would she be suspicious of him?

"Well, I don't remember well since he had hair in his face, lives lived in her neighborhood ."

"Well i think Lamar Johnson, gave you guys a fake name. Because nobody in that neighborhood is named that. I've already done my research a few days asking around the neighbors their names."

"Well that's very smart of you. And I'll make sure to talk to Ms.Rose when she comes in today."

"Please and thank you." She said.

"You can head out now that's what I wanted to talk about."

"About that, is there any possible way I can talk to Zay King?"

"For what exactly?"

"Just need to ask him some questions."

"Hmm ok. In a few minutes we'll bring him in."

"Thank you." She said getting up and heading out the door. Lila accidentally knocked into somebody and it was Yasmine. She eyed her up and down rolling her eyes and going back to her room.

TEN MINUTES LATER

After trying to solve the case she was doing there was a knock on her door.

"Come in."

"Zay King is in the interrogation room."

"Coming." She said putting her expo marker down and heading into the room."

She sat down and saw Zay in the cuffs once again.

"You know you didn't have to lie to me right?" She said.

"I ain't lie about nothing."

"Zay what actually happened?"

"Watchu mean what happened, first you accuse me of doing sumn I ain't even do, than I'm in these handcuffs because of you."