"Just don't get caught.."

"We won't. Kas is apart of it too."

"Shani, did I ever mention that I'm trying to put your brothers behind bars too?"

"Girl... no?"

"Well I'm sorry but I will have to. Especially since I'm pregnant by a crazy ass nigga."

"Do what you gotta do Yasmine. I could honestly careless about the both of them."

"But you seriously don't care about if your brothers get arrested or not?"

"If it's to protect the child, then I don't care. I know how crazy they are."

"And your positive positive?"

"I'm positive Yassy."

"Just making sure." She said getting up from the couch.

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

It's been a few days since the arrest of Zay. Some people were shocked, considering they knew him.

"Uhm, Lila." The girl knocked on her opened door.

"Yeah?"

"Mr.Webb would like to see you in his office."

"Oh ok, I'll be right there."

The woman nodded her head and headed out the room. Lila sighed and tapped the pen on the desk repeatedly, when she finally got up she stretched out and headed out her way.

"Mr.Webb you wanted to see me?" She asked opening the door.

"Oh yeah, come sit down please." He said removing the papers off his desk and putting them on the side. Lila went up to the chair and plotted down to her seat. She was scared that she accidentally slipped up.

"I just wanted to tell you how greatful I am for you catching this preposterous murderer."

"Yeah of course, no problem."

"He's been sent in the jail cell, but at the meaning his lawyer had called us up letting us know that he will be here in a couple of days."

"He has a lawyer..? I thought.."

"Well yes, I know what your thinking,but we don't have enough proof or evidence that he did the murderers."

"But you have to trust me on this he was in the murder of Jayden Vincent, and there's more people who were in it too I just don't know who it is."

"What exactly are you trying to say Ms.Brown."

"What I'm trying to say is that was can't let Zay get out, he is the one who is connected to all this. We just need him to tell the truth!" She cried.

"Look, I know we have a serial killer on the loose-"

"So you know, and you haven't gotten anyone else to do tracking or security to stop this?"

"We have, yet when Ms.Rose was working on the case the murders happened to stop for a little."

"Has it ever occurred to you that Ms.Rose probably had an affair with the murderer? Or tried to cover up for them?"