She took the envelope and took out the document case on Monique.

"Suspect..?"

She read more into it and saw the notes Lila had been taking on Moni.

Yasmine saw the note about her and Monique meeting at the party she didn't want to go to, and then the gas station.

She opened another cabinet and took out another file, she had seen one on Bianca, Zay, Shani and Evan.

She looked through the case of Zay. He was going to be interrogated again. Bianca and Zay apparently had a thing.

"Bianca.. I've seen that name before." Yasmine started thinking where she saw the name from, it was the day her and Zay had sex. "Please don't tell me he killed her.." She said to herself.

She looked on the case of Shani. "I guess she knows that she's related to Kj and Kas.. But who the hell is Evan?"

Evan Garcia, she never seen this boy a day in her life, she picked it up before.

"This guy has a lot of charges.. Fraud, criminal offense by impersonating..?" She read through them more until she heard footsteps coming in. She quickly placed all the boxes and files in the correct spot. She was smart when it came to sneaking in. She took the notes that weren't in the locked cabinet and stuffed it inside her pocket.

"Did you find what you were looking for Ms.Rose?" Detective Tanner asked.

"Yup, I did." She said having the paper rolled up inside her hand. She quietly dismissed herself out the room and pretended that everything was fine. When it wasn't..."

AT HOME

"Girl what the fuck do you mean she got a fucking case on me? The fuck did I do to that bitch."

"I don't think I didn't really read into yours I didn't have enough time. I just skinned through it, but I THINK she knows you and Kj are related. Yet she doesn't have anything on Kj, and I don't think she knows about Kas."

"I say we kill that hoe."

"That would draw too much attention Shani."

"I mean not really, actually I guess..."

"See. And I even found one on Monique? You remember that party we were supposed to go but I didn't feel like it."

"Yeah.. what about it."

"I think we should had went. Monique was spilling some stuff about me at the party, and Lila was eavesdropping. Oo that bitch is smart. And then she gonna act dumb when she ran into her at the gas station."

"So we kill Monique and-"

"Girl no."

"Ughh fine. I'm just so mad that she has a case on me. Like bitch the fuck did I do?"

"I know right? She even has one on me too. She think I killed Leah."

"That hoe is lowk dumb. But Yasmine I have to tell you something." Shani said looking at Yasmine shuffling through the papers.

"What is it?"

"So I went to my brothers house earlier today and.."

"And what?"

"I told Kas that he's the father of your child, and I even told Kj when he walked in because Kj made me mad. And then I only said that because him and Lila were fucking and shit."

"You what Nd they were what now?"

"I told Kas that he's the father of your child.. and Kj fucked Lila. So that's why I told Kj, and I think Kas and him had gotten into a fight.."

"Oh my Gosh, Shani?! Why would you do that. we don't even know if he's the father!"

"But he is YASMINE! Just think about it. Before you and Zay had sex you were already getting the symptoms.. You were throwing up at the hospital, and you couldn't even eat your favorite food."

"Ok but.."

"I know I'm right on this Yasmine just trust me."

"I believe you." She sighed. "What do we do about Lila though? and what if Kj tries to kill my child?"

"He won't, I told him were moving states."

"Ok good." We need to hurry up and pack this place up.

"I already bought most of the stuff to the house." Shani said.

"Ok good. I just need to figure out what I'm gonna do with Lila.."

What if I just pinned the murderers on her...?