Headcannon #27

Solarhumans au:

Each of the "planets" were taken in by the Sun when he did not go insane. This is the reason why they were not with their 'biological' parents and their ages the Sun found them.

Mercury
Taken in by the Sun when he was just around 3-4 months outside Solarfield Hospital. It is believed that his parents were very young and he wasn't meant to happen so they abandoned him. He was found by Sun and was the last to be taken in.

Venus
At 7 years old, he ran away, with his brother (Earth) from his mum as though he was born as a boy and still identified as one, his mum forced him to wear girly things and hit him when he refused. This provoked Venus to run away and took Earth along because he had problems too (as I will say below). He was the fifth/sixth and they were found by 13 year old Jupiter and taken in by Sun.

Earth
Earth was left abandoned by his mother while she fawned over Venus. This made him very angry and jealous as he was forced to everything around the house. His mother also had suicidal tendencies (which passed onto him later in his life) and kept telling Earth that she will kill herself if he didn't do what she said. When Venus asked if they could run away, he agreed and both of them, at 7, were gone. Again, he was found by Jupiter and taken in by Sun; 5th/6th planet to be taken in.

Mars
Mars actually had a good childhood. Rich parents and everything that he asked for. He was intelligent, always got straight As and all of that. He was gifted but he loved the guitar and making music, it was his passion. His parents hated that so they threw out his guitar and because he didn't stop,they kicked him out. Additionally, they broke his leg so they could watch and laugh at him walk away. At age 10, after two months barely surviving, 15 year old Saturn found him and Sun took him in. He was the 7th to be taken in.

Jupiter
Jupiter grew up on the streets, he doesn't know who his parents are and was quite aggressive due to it. He harmed those who got in his way and wouldn't let anything stop him. Sun found him at 8 and took him in, raising him to be very intelligent and like a scholar. He was the 1st to be taken in.

Saturn
Saturn, as we all know, likes to be our fem queen (though he's a guy) and that's exactly what led to his dad trying to kill him. He was is a very conservative family who did not accept any type of behaviour like this and the only way to kill a family disgrace was to kill it. At least that's what his dad thought. He ran away after that and ran into Jupiter and Sun at a market sale at 8 years old and Sun took him in. He was the 2nd to be taken in.

Uranus
Uranus' parents got into a car accident when he was young and so grew up mostly in an orphanage. There, he met Neptune, who encouraged his artistic behaviour and they soon realised that they were cousins (DNA tests). Sun adopted them when he was 8 years old from there. 3rd/4th to be taken in.

Neptune
Neptune's parents were quite mad. They did a few experiments on him which explained his little mad nature (which worsened after his and Sun's argument. The police found out about his parents and took him to the orphanage where he met his cousin, Uranus, and they were then adopted by Sun when he was 7. 3rd/4th to be taken in.

This was long! I'm now gonna write a moon version:p