Headcannon #15

How the planets are when the Sun became a red giant:

Sun: "I am sorry, Mercury! You were my best friend, I didn't want to hurt you! And Venus and Earth, I couldn't protect them either, I am a pathetic excuse for a star.."

The Sun is extremely guilty and was ashamed of himself for killing 3 of his planets. In fact, after he killed and Mercury and saw him die, he turned his face away from the rest of the planets so he didn't have to see them fall too.

Mercury: "It's all right, Sun, I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it.."

Mercury was the first planet to die from the Sun and never ever blamed the Sun for anything. He is content with his time being a planet but is still sad because he knows the brothers are next.

Venus: "Let me go Earth and Mars, my dear, I have always loved you.."

Venus, after seeing the fall of Mercury, refused to leave his orbit and go with Mars, after all, the Sun always wanted them to be in their orbits.

Earth: "Mars, my best friend, I am afraid I must join my dear twin brother and Mercury but don't be upset, we'll be right next to you.."

Earth accepted his death after Venus' fall but felt bad for Mars as he would be leaving him all alone.

Mars: "Everyone I loved is gone... my baby Phobos.. Deimos thinks I am a monster and left me, he is probably dead too.. my love, Venus and my friends, Mercury and Earth, why couldn't the Sun destroy me as well!"

Mars is left all alone and is traumatised by the deaths of his friends. When Phobos died, forming rings around the red planet, and Deimos left him after calling Mars a monster, Mars continuously blamed himself. Soon, he found Deimos' lifeless body in the asteroid belt and is becoming slightly suicidal.

Jupiter: "Oh Mars, I am still here.."

Jupiter noticed Mars' change in behaviour as he was no more the enthusiastic and kind person he was and was becoming quite depressed and though he had no cards, he tried playing little games with Mars. Saturn joined in too.

Saturn: "I am no longer pretty anymore.. my rings.. oh but, Mars, he has it much worse.."

Saturn went and put back his sadness for his lost of rings behind him and wanted to cheer up Mars, he looked to Mars as he was his child and a parent always pushes away their own sadness for their child's..

Uranus: "Neptune.. you broke our promise.."

Uranus is still dealing with the grief of Neptune leaving the Solar System and is quite angry about Neptune breaking their promise. He refuses to try and talk to anyone and sticks to himself.

Neptune: "I don't want to leave..."

He's gone.