But I can wait for him.

My eyes drift to his back seeing the healing marks running across the top half. Thoughts put me right back in that moment, how good he sounded in pain. How beautiful the marks came out. How hot is was having people watch him take it so good.

He takes another breath before he nods "You can move" I go slow as to give him time to adjust to the feeling before I fall into a rhythm. I keep it steady but gentle so he feels more comfortable.

His hands had relaxed against the sheets and his soft moans filled my ears. I started going a little faster and he seemed to enjoy it. He looked absolutely stunning like this.

"God what a pretty boyy" I mumble to him "Taking it so good for me" I give a small scratch up his thigh making him tense a bit before letting out a long groan.

"Harder?" He whines out pushing himself into me a bit. I giggle at him upping my pace a little. His moans get louder and my concern for the staff grows.

Not sure this is something they wanted to know about Adrien. Though I suppose they could figure it out anyway.

"Mommy- fuck- you feel so goood" His eyes roll back making me smile. I spank him making him jolt a bit as a small scream pops.

"Yeah baby? You like taking Mommy's dick huh? You wanna be fucked so hard you can't fucking think?" I say trailing my nails up his thighs again. He whines as he nods.

"Please? God please Mommy that sounds so good. I just wanna be a good slut for you. Whatever you want, just do it. My body is yours to destroy" His nails dig into the sheets as his words get to him and I get faster.

I move a bit to get a better angle and his breath hitches before he's screaming at me "Oh my god don't move Mommy. Fuck please don't move. Right there just right fucking there." His knuckles are white as he grips the sheets his face fully shoved into the blankets as he screams out for me.

The position was violently uncomfortable for me but with him feeling that good I could suffer a bit. I held his hips in place as I went as hard as I could. He began to shake and I'm not sure he could get much louder.

"Mommy- Mommy please- fuck- please. Cum? I-" He cuts himself off with a long moan and shoving his head back in the sheets. I giggle a bit and pull his head back by his hair.

"You wanna cum baby? That fuckin pathetic you can't handle Mommy for any longer?" He starts shaking his head.

"No- fuck. We- we ca-" I slow down a little making him whine out but continue talking, though it was all rushed together "We can keep going as long as you want Mommy just pleasee let me cum. You're to good for me Mommy I can't help it"

I can't seem to wipe the grin from my face. He was so cute when he was all pathetic.

"Cum for me baby" That was all the confirmation he needed and as soon as I was sped up again he was calling out.

Well..trying.

He was screaming at the top of his lungs and shaking like crazy as he reached his high. I rubbed down his back as he came off it. He looked exhausted. I giggle a bit at him "You did so good baby" You can hear the smile on his face as he chimes back a little 'thank you'

He most certainly was not making it another round. I slowly pulled out making him whine a bit. When I was fully out he collapsed the rest of the way down to the bed. I laid next to him giving him gentle kisses over his shoulder. He hums a bit in appreciation and we stay there for a bit until he calmed down.

Eventually he pushed himself up "Alright imma pass out if we stay like this." I giggle at him getting myself up as well. I instantly move into the bathroom starting to run us a bath.

When I pop back out he laughs at me before pointing down "Why do you still have that thing on!?" He giggled holding his stomach.

"Umm..this 'thing' just made you cum all over my freshly cleaned sheets" I wave over to the blankets he was currently pulling from the bed. He turns a bit red before responding.

"Yeah trust me I can feel" He waves behind him making me giggle.

"Well I'm sorry we'll never do it again" I shrug

"NO!" He says quickly "I-i mean..we should do it again sometime. Maybe" He gives a lopsided shrug like he's indifferent to it making me smirk as I walk towards him.

"Oh yeah? You have no preferences if I fuck you again?" He hums out in agreement as I stalk closer to him. I press myself into him grabbing him by the throat to pull his head back where I want it. "You're really trying to tell me you don't care if you ever get dicked down again? Cause I think you're a pathetic whore who can't stop himself from thinking about mommy's cock as we speak." He whines but I continue tightening my grip on his throat. "You're nothing but my fucking whore. We both know you're going to be begging for it so why bother pretending to be tough? Accept the fact that you're a mindless follower to a fuckin goddess and that all you want is to be fucked again. Cause it means you might actually mean something to me"

His sucks in a breath before pulling himself away. "I can't tell if I wanna cry or if that's really hot" His face is in his hands "I'm really so fucking pathetic, my god" I giggle at him before following him and wrapping him in a hug.

"Aw kitten. Poor babyy" I say squeezing a little tighter.

"I..I mean more than just something to fuck right?" He questions.

I'm quite for a second as I mull the question before I finally nod "Yeah..yeah you mean a lot to me Chat"