Chapter 66

Karishma ( POV )

" So much happened and you didn't even think to inform me. " Said Roshni di fuming in anger. She just got back from her shoot and wanted to meet with me.

Since Aditya and sam has decided to keep khushi ( Aditya's eldest daughter) in the hospital for another day. I thought why not meet with my elder sister and give her few updates.

" You were busy in the shoots ..I didn't want to disturb you. " I told her and I think that made her more angry.

" You're kidding me right...of course I am always free for you. What are you talking about? So much has happened and you're informing me now.." said Roshni di visibilily upset with me.

" I myself was in schok....I had to deal with so much that I couldn't inform you. " I told her. I hope she understands that I didn't cut her off my life.

" Kaju ( another nickname for me) are sure about it? " She asked me. " Yes , samrat has confirmed it. It's Aditya's child and you know samrat is never wrong..." I told her.

" No not that ..I wanted to ask are you sure about this relationship? I don't want to sound it in wrong way but you're young...it's your prime age. And you're burdened with so much responsibilities....you can just have a better life you know. " She said and I know she doesn't mean ill for me .

" I understand....but I took it myself on me and I can't blackout right
now. " I replied to her. " It was your impulsive decision... something you made with your immature brain. You are so much mature now sweety...you should think about it. " She said and well I love her concern for me but that's not happening.

" I know...and I know that you're thinking about me....but momo ( my nickname for her ) Aditya and I took the decision together. I for some stupid reasons and he to see a show but ...that involved those kids. Now I could have really thought about it if those kids hated me or didn't liked me..." I told her but I don't know about the latest addition.

" They love me now and I can't make them live without a mother again. Arav may not remember...but gungun she runs to get in my arms when I go back home, Akash ...that I am not a baby boy ..loves to play battleship in his tub with me and Aditi ....she will never believe in love again. And I can't do it. " I told her. Truth to be spoken, I love those kids more than life and I can't live without them.

" And Aditya...he is so broken. I can't leave him. Or specifically I wouldn't leave him ever. " I told Roshni di. I will not leave Aditya just because life is little rough now.

" Well , if that's what you want. Than I will support you kaju. " Said Roshni di and I love her. " Thank you, I don't want those kids to grow up hating the word mother. It should be comforting word for them , a person to talk with , a person to share what you think...I want to be that person for my kids like you're to me. " I told her holding her hands.

" Girl you made me all teary , I might cry..." Said Roshni di with teary eyes.
" Momo ...I want to ask for something from you..." I told her . " What is it? " She asked.

" You're fifty percent share holder of ' swapna Industries ' right ..I think we need someone who can supervise the Hindi content which is being published in our publication and I think our mom ( Mother in law) is perfect for it. " I told her , hope she agrees.

" I see...well since I don't have any shoot and I am free...I will do it for you. Let's see if it works. " She said and I nodded. Let's see if it really works.

" Also momo I want a new bag . " I told her. " Of course, what do you want?Louis Vuitton...or  Saint Laurent
you know what ...let's get you dress , bag and shoes..." She said . Well , let's just shop for a bit to keep my mind relaxed.