Chapter 65

Karishma ( POV ) 

Aditya is lying in my lap , his eyes puffed up with tears. I managed to drag him inside the house and also stopped him from burning more titli's things. 

I talked with Sahara and she said that the girl is fine and since she is not ready to have visitors it's better to avoid visiting her now. 

We are in the living room sitting on a sofa . Aditya is lying in lap while samrat is sitting on the floor near our sofa . We are silently comforting Aditya. 

Everything was so perfect, why did it have to change so dramatically ? I am still to understand the whole thing to judge titli or anyone. 

" Is he alright? " came a voice. We all looked up and saw Sahara walking in the room. " What it looks like ? " asked Aditya in a bitter voice. 

" I saw ashes in the front door...what happened? " She said sitting down with samrat. " Cremated your friend for real today. " Said Aditya. 

" He has burned all titli's memories. " Said samrat to her. " Memories...I don't even know what memories I was preserving...all lies. " he whispered , his pain is hurting me. 

" We were in college that time , dating. We vowed to do it after marriage. At that time she found her sister . " Said Aditya , his voice sounds like a lost soul. 

" She was happy to finally meet with her sister. Her sister was married that time...we used to hang out together and have fun. " Said Aditya, his expression says those memories are giving him pain. 

" And one night in her sister's house things went out of hand...and few days later titli became pregnant. We were not married and still very young..." he said , well that does explains a lot about why they might be scared. 

" I didn't wait and proposed her. She agreed. And we got married. Her pregnancy went smoothly...but on the day of delivery, the doctor said..." he couldn't even utter those words. 

" They even showed me a still born baby ...I remember sitting with that child in the corridor all night, praying all gods or anyone with power for a miracle.. which never happened. " he said and I could feel his pain. Samrat is also holding his hand. 

" Titli's sisters baby was healthy and she went to stay with her sister. I buried that child , now I wonder whose child I buried? " he asked and sat up in the sofa. 

" I am not defineding her " said Sahara " But her sister couldn't concive, and became suicidal. Titli saw her try to commit self harm. She couldn't lose her only family so she did it. " Said Sahara. 

" Her sister, her sister's life ...what about me ? I blamed all my life for that child's death ..I was the one who slept in the burial ground for a month thinking my child was alone...I had to suffer mental health issues. I would have supported her. " Said Aditya and I think that's true, I don't have any sympathy towards titli for it. 

" you're telling me while I was crying, cursing god with a ice cold baby , my wife was holding our daughter ready to give it to her sister ? " as Aditya said you could hear his suppressed cried getting out. 

" while she holded hand of a warm kid , I was sitting looking at a child hoping for some movements , begging the child to get back to me. " Said Aditya, his eyes are red from all the crying. 

" she could have just told me. I would have supported her ...why give me so much pain ? " asked Aditya , seriously I am really pissed at titli. 

" She said if anyone else knows about it than it will be hard for her sister to have that child as her own. So she didn't tell you. So that khushi could grow up as her sister's daughter. " Said Sahara but I am sure even she is not happy with that explanation. 

" Why didn't you tell me ? I thought you were my friend. " Said Aditya looking towards her. " I didn't knew about it. I came to know about it from the orphanage few weeks ago , but since she didn't wanted her presence to be known I had to keep my mouth shut. " She added, everything is so complicated. 

" Her sister could have adopted a child.. " I told Sahara. " Well , for her health she never got qualified for being a mother. Wasn't allowed to adopt from an orphanage. " Said Sahara. 

" Adi, listen. I know it's not the correct time but bro we can't just sit and lament here. " Said samrat to Aditya who looked up to him. 

" We have work to do . Your daughter needs you now. She has been through a lot and now you have to help her. What titli did was your past , your daughter is your future. And you have to protect her. " Said samrat . 

" You missed her childhood but now what you have you can't miss that can you ? Your daughter is alive , in hospital...will you not bring her home ? " asked samrat to him , he really knows what he is doing. 

" Yes , of course I will bring her home, let's go.  " Said Aditya. And got up to leave. " Take care of him. " I whispered to samrat. He nodded and said " I got him. " And both of them left. 

Sahara still sitting on the ground. " How is she ? What's her name 

again ? " I asked her. She looked up and replied " khushi " . I nodded and repeated my question to her. 

" Better, but she needs a child psychologist...she needs therapy. " Said Sahara and I nodded. I know a therapist who is from the same organisation I am from. 

Maybe she can help me with what's going on with khushi. " Come let's fix a room for my new daughter. " I told her and she nodded. 

Since I don't know anything about khushi, I kept the decoration very simple , and I hope she likes it. Sahara said they will bring her home today. 

Kids will be back from their grandmother's house. I don't know how they will react when they find out that , they have another elder sister. It's really complicated, this world is really complicated. Hope Adi is ok. I better call my friend, now only she can help us. 

Author: 

Author: you okay? 

Samrat: Too tired , too tired of everything. 

Author: you want coffee ( handing him a cup ) 

Samrat: You know... sometimes karma hits you hard. And you suffer so much for it . 

Author: Talking about titli ? 

Samrat: Both titli and Aditya... both. Enjoying justice of karma. 

Author: what about you? 

Samrat: I am living a curse and ...that will not end soon. 

Author: Anything for readers ? 

Samrat: You're the dream that I want in my reality...but the border of Fantasy and reality is hard to break. 

Author: Good night sam. 

Samrat: Good night everyone. 

Important Note :

For anyone who is new here , chapter 1 to 64 is available in book 1 . Since I couldn't update their for some reasons. I am continuing the story here.