Kakashi rolled his eyes, "Well get it through your thick heads."

The Hokage turned to him, "Good luck Kakashi, you'll need it with your team."

Kakashi nodded, "Hai."

Back in the classroom, Naruto cursed and put his head in his hands, 'Damn, Kyuubi you shouldn't have said that, now they're gonna be suspicious. Great job.'

'Don't blame it on me brat.'

'Too late Kyuu.'

'Oh shut it brat.'

'Don't call me brat.'

'Brat.'

'Seriously.'

'Brat.'

'Kyuu...'

'Okay okay, people are trying to get your attention and you are blanking them, so SNAP OUT OF IT!'

Naruto blinked and rubbed his eyes at the sudden force in getting out of his mindscape, "Owww..."

"Naruto! Are you listening to me?!"

He turned his head and looked at Ino, "Nope."

Ino's face went red, "I said move!"

Naruto scowled, "I'm not doing anything for you."

Sakura pushed Ino to the side, "Naruto! Move!"

Naruto rolled his eyes, and to think at one moment of time he actually liked the pink-haired banshee. It was outrageous.

"Shut up before I gut you and make it look like an accident." Naruto hissed dangerously.

Ino and Sakura went silent, Naruto would usually never say anything like this, Sakura thought he liked her for kami's sake!

Sasuke eyed Naruto for a minute and decided that he wouldn't worry about it. It wasn't his problem, and it wasn't like he would be working with the blond in any way.

(Oh the irony...)

Sakura went silent and just sat down next to Naruto, although edging away from him, believing that he would take her up on his threat.

"Everyone, you are now ninja. A genin more specifically, but that is the lowest of ranks, so you will be put onto teams."

And cue a string of curses from multiple genin.

"Be quiet, I will announce the genin now, Team 1..."

He droned on and on, Naruto didn't pay attention at all, until he said-

"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Sakura Haruno-" She felt like crying. "And Sasuke Uchiha." Now she felt like singing in happiness while Naruto felt like bawling his eyes out instead.

"Team 8, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino." The said shinobi nodded to each other.

"Team 9 already passed from last year, so Team 10 is Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Chouji and Yamanaka Ino."

Ino glared at the back of Sakura's head, how dare she, Sakura of all people, be put on her Sasuke's team? While Ino herself had to suffer being on the fatty's and lazy boy's team. It was stupid! And could never work! Soon enough Sasuke would be requesting a team change and end up in Ino's team. The Yamanaka firmly believed all of this would occur, in her mind.

Ha, as if that would ever happen.

All of these fangirls are just too past the line of sanity to ever go back.

Naruto rolled his eyes at the fangirl's antics of all glaring at the smug looking Sakura, 'Typical.'

Naruto laughed outloud and didn't bother to hide it, Iruka looked at him and blinked.

"Got something to say Naruto?" Iruka asked with a raised eyebrow.

Naruto put a hand on his chin, and nodded, "Yep."

"And what might it be?" Iruka asked curiously.

Naruto smirked, "Oh look, I'm on the class bitch's team, oh well, at least I get a professional jounin as my sensei, I guess that would even out the pain."

And then he proceeded to shunshin out of the room using the technique that Kyuubi taught him the night before.

'Hell to the yeah brat.'

OMAKE: (Just a thing I made for fun.)

'Brat.'

'Kyuubi, stop.'

'Brat.'

'Kyuubi, don't-'

'Brat.'

'Would you just-'

'Brat.'

'Kyuu-!'

'Brat.'

'Seriously-!'

'Brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat.'

'Kyuu, seriously!'

'Brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat.'

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A DAMN SECOND!?'

'...'

'Thank you...'

'...'

'Kyuu...?'

'...'

'Kyuubi seriously...'

'...'

'Kyuu... You there?'

'...'

'Kyuubi you're scaring me, are you still there?'

'...'

'Okay Kyuubi I'm so sorry forgive me.'

'...'

'...Kyuu...?'

'... Brat.'

'Oh shit-'

'Brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat-'

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!'