🪷 Chapter.11 🪷

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After years he finally have got her in his mercy.

"I'll do the dishes later now come with me " jungkook said as he held her wrist pulling her with him in leaving room as he made her sit on couch.

He sat beside her so close but she flinched feeling him near her, she fears his presence and jungkook loves her fear of him what a irony.

"So now shall we talk about what you said earlier my lotus ?" He said as she gulped looking at him in his eyes her heartbeat fastened.

Her heartbeat has always fastened whenever she was near him but this time it was cause of fear "only 1 thing you have to do marry me " jungkook said as her eyes widened hearing what he said "marry ?" She spoke her voice low from all the crying.

"Yes marry me well let me make it clear be my wife till I get tired of you ,the moment I'll feel satisfied and get bore of you I'll divorce you and yeah will also give you billions " jungkook said as Y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

Y/n's POV

How easily he is telling me to marry him ,to become his wife and satisfy him till he gets bore of me ?

Was jeon jungkook always like this so cruel and inhumane.

"What are you thinking about we can even make a contract if you want " he said as I gulped "Why why should I marry you ? you want my body right ? Use it get done with it !" I said as I looked at him.

He wants my body for pleasure so let it be I'll just think of it as a bad dream and forget about it move away from everything,I'm sounding like a whore to even myself but I don't care I just want to get away from this man infront of me.

He looked at me as if waiting for me to complete what I want to say "you want my body ? You want to fuck me do it , I don't care get it done I won't utter a word but then leave me and my family alone get away no I I will go away from everything from you and from seoul " I stated.

End of Y/n's POV

Jungkook listened to her carefully as he heard her every word her eyes were telling truth they never lie.

Unknowingly he was getting angry this is what he wanted from start to sleep with her ,to fuck her ,to ruin her and she is giving him what he want but he feels angry.

How dare she think that he will fuck her and let her be alone so lame of her he waited 6 years did all those bad things for 6 years just to hear this ?

"Listen here Kang Y/n I'm not a normal person like you I have a status not only seoul but whole nation and Asia even other continents knows me and I can't take risk of just using you what if later you say that I raped you ?" Jungkook said as her eyes widened.

"I'll sign an NDA non disclosure agreement " Y/n said as jungkook losed his cool he was trying to talk with her properly but she is not understanding it.

He held her neck chocking it not to tightly yet strong enough to leave bruises he pulled her closer to his face "I fucking make the offer Kang Y/n not you !" He said as he left her neck when she started tapping his hand coughing badly gasping for air as tears left her eyes.

"If you want to save your family get married to me,you wanna sign agreement ? It will be the marriage agreement you'll he signing ,I'll fucking make you belong to me infront of whole nation !!" Jungkook said as he held her hands tightly "you have 24 hours to think about it and I dare you to try something funny and you'll see what happens when you mess with jeon jungkook " he said.

He left her house but his guards were out of the house "keep eyes on her and I dare you to go near my women no one would be worst then me " jungkook threatened as he went away.