"It's a carnival  plus party and competition,"  Tanya said "It's a way for the groom and bride's family to feel closer as they are going to be family."

" Oh I see....and when you get married Aishi. I will be on your side of these games..." Hermione said as the girls giggled. They arrived at the place and every guest where already there. Soon the bride and groom made their entrances in their beautiful outfits. Everyone cheered and clapped as they entered.

The first performance began with Tanya and Prem as the first pair, Aishi and Harry as the second pair then Percy and Krishna as the third pair. The fourth one is Sally Jackson and the girl in purple is Hermoine.

Everyone was smiling and laughing as the dance ended and the girls had changed back to their actual outfits for the day. percy had this feeling this moment was familiar to her but soon it was time.

" Hellllloooooo folks! " Blaise said on the mike " LET US START THE COMPETITON BETWEEN THE BRIDE FAMILY AND GROOM FAMILY." Aishi and her family are on Krishna's side with Dau Balaram whereas Harry is on his mom's side for the contests.

" Prepare to lose, " Raj said, which sparked the competition. They first did tug of war and they were pulling their side of the rope to win. When Krishna's side almost won, percy used her power to cheat playfully and they lost. Aishi fell forward into Harry's hands.

" Got my prize," He said as everyone laughed as Aishi pushed herself off him. Krishna playfully pinched Percy's waist. "Cheater." "You're always doing naughty things to win...why can't I?' She teased. Krishna chuckled before whispering to Aishi. "Use anything to win the next one" "Got it," She said holding a Nerf gun

The next game was a shooting game. It went on a full-on war and everyone was laughing in the end it was aishi vs Harry. Aishi tries to shoot Harry but he does it till she came with a plan. "Ahhh" she pretends to be hurt.

" WHAT?" Harry comes out to look and then She shoots it and the toy bullet hits his head. " Harry you idiot," Sanjiv said as everyone else laughed "Jeet gaya! Main jeet gaya!" Aishi cheered as Harry annoyed took the bullet off his forehead.

"Cheater" Percy whispered to Krishna "Fair is fair," He said. The party went in full swing with more fun games and competition. Harry sat on a couch resting as he chuckled at how the games were won. Soon Ginny came to him with a flirty expression.

" Hey Harry ~," she said " Hey Jenny," He said "It's ginny...." She said, " Well what do you want Penny?" " come on and dance with me," she said pulling him to the dance floor without him saying anything.

"she is dead, " Blaise said "Yeah," Theo said "Why is my sister like this?" Ron groaned " Blame mum," The twin said eating from Sanjiv's sweet plate. "Get your own man," Sanjiv said lifting the sweets above them. " Oh dear," Hermoine said as the girls watched Ginny trying hard to get Harry's attention "You okay Aishi?" "I am fine... it's time for the final show," Aishi said 

( Both Aishi and Harry sing in this. the man playing the drum is Blaise as the golden boys cheered and the woman who gets hit is Ginny....ron gives thumbs up for it. Everyone dances in the end)

Harry took her out of the party and into the empty hallway where he pinned her to the wall. she scoffed and walked off but he pulled her back in his arms. " Meri Jaan, what is wrong?" He said holding her tight "There is nothing wrong," Aishi said