Not far away, Meng Qilin had already trotted over. A-Dai was worried that something might happen again, so he simply turned on his speed and reached the woman in the blink of an eye. He reached out decisively and broke her neck.

Lin Yiran didn't realize until this moment that he was really going to die this time, and he was unwilling to give in! Why! He is a three-series superpower! Isn't it because Bai Yaoyao has space powers that she has so many people following her!

I have one too! It’s just that he’s going to die before he has a chance to use it? !

Lin Yiran tried his best to open the hands that were holding his neck, but they didn't move at all. In just two seconds, he lost consciousness...

"Captain Bai! I..." As soon as Meng Qilin arrived, Lin Yiran died.

Meng Qilin didn't even have time to say a word. This shy little boy who had blushed slightly and handed him two chive buns yesterday, broke the neck of a superpower in less than three seconds.

Meng Qilin didn't know what to say for a moment. Although Lin still deserved it, but...

In the end, Xie Shannan came to his senses and stepped forward and said, "Old Meng, this man deserves to die!"

Meng Qilin nodded, Said: "I know, I just didn't expect the little brother to attack so quickly."

Ah-Dai spread his hands expressionlessly and said, "I'm sorry, I ate too much this morning and couldn't control my strength."

Bai Yaoyao also calmed down at this time. : "Captain Meng, is there anything else?"

"It's okay. You were hurt by what happened today..." Meng Qilin said blankly, really not knowing what else to say.

"It's okay. Isn't this dead?" Bai Yaoyao looked at the body and said nonchalantly.

The stone was even more powerful. He picked up Lin Yiran's body, threw it to the roadside, and threw it out with great force. After coming back, I put some water in and washed my and Dumb's hands.

Everyone in the Tiger Gang stood there in embarrassment. Although Lin was still the one who made the mistake, the others didn't know that she was going to do this, but An Ye didn't know. What if there was another misunderstanding!

Chen Dahu glanced at his brothers and took the initiative to explain: "Captain Bai, I swear, the attack on you was done by Lin Yiran alone, and the rest of us didn't know about it."

Lulu said sarcastically: "Oh, now Don't you get me wrong? "

Chen Dahu, a tall man of 1.8 meters, stood there, neither talking nor saying anything, and soon his face turned red.

Bai Yaoyao glanced at the woman holding the child and asked, "Is there anyone else with that woman just now?"

The woman hesitated, fearing retaliation and not wanting to deceive Bai Yaoyao, so she didn't have time to reply.

Bai Yaoyao also came to his senses, and for a long time he still had his accomplices.

So he said to everyone in the Tiger Gang: "Who is your accomplice? Come forward and leave your body intact!"

"You are too crazy. Our boss has already said that Lin Yiran did it alone. He did it with us. It doesn't matter, you have no evidence, why should you doubt us?" Bai Yaoyao smiled slightly: "Why? Of

course it's based on strength! I said that no one can leave today unless this matter is resolved."

Yaoyao is like this. Someone stole something yesterday, and Captain Bai was very interesting in sending the person back to him. Unexpectedly, it broke out today.