The biggest obstacle to this trip, the mutated python, has long entered the belly of everyone in the dark night, so it has been a day, and there are not as many zombies as usual on missions.

"Hello Captain Bai, our Captain Meng informed us that we have just walked here today and have to stop and rest."

"Okay, received." Bai Yaoyao replied.

After the team stopped, everyone got off the bus and moved around for a while. The people in the bus were okay. Although two or even three people were crowded into one seat, at least there was a seat and a shelter from the wind and rain. car roof.

As for those people in the truck bed, they were exposed to the wind and sun all day long, and today was the first day of cooling. Not only were their legs numb, but their heads were also blown by the wind. Almost all of them were moaning and groaning.

Bai Yaoyao led the people a little further forward, ensuring that support would be in place as soon as possible if something happened, and opened some distance.

I took out the food guys and went straight to the topic.

"Since the wind is blowing, it's time to eat hot pot to relieve the cold and satisfy the craving for food!" Peppa Pig continued to mutter while chewing on the chicken legs.

The fat brother said: "Forget it, keep a low profile, there are so many people behind you, our stir-fried rice is already very good, let's take a look at the compressed biscuits they eat before talking."

"Hey, I'm just saying it. "

Bai Yaoyao ignored everyone and wondered if she could go somewhere to do some activities for a while. She felt uncomfortable if she didn't move for a day.

Everyone was eating, watching and chatting when Bai Yaoyao suddenly felt a wave of energy behind him.

He quickly stood up and looked back, only to find that it was empty, dark, and nothing.

"What's wrong, Sister Yao?" others asked.

Bai Yaoyao replied: "Someone or an animal came over just now."

"No, I didn't feel it." The monkey ran a few steps forward and took a closer look.

Shitou suddenly said: "Someone is indeed here, I heard the voice."

Bai Yaoyao turned on all her mental power, but found nothing unusual. She had some guesses in her mind, but she was still a little unsure.

He said, "Wait and see, it will probably come again."

The others guessed that Bai Yaoyao had an idea, so they didn't say anything else.

It was time to eat and drink. After eating, everyone went to set up tents.

Ever since Bai Yaoyao felt something was wrong, his mental power had been on. He didn't use his powers much for a day, so he had plenty of energy.

It wasn't until a long time passed, when Bai Yaoyao was about to fall asleep while lying in the tent, that she felt any movement again. He walked out quickly, took out the paint he had prepared in advance, and poured it on the area where the energy fluctuated.

At this time, others also got up and came out.

"What the hell, what the hell

is this." "It looks like...a squatting person? Sister Yao, what do you mean? Beat him to death? You dare to come to the dark night to make trouble. Do you don't want to live anymore or do you want to die?" Juan held the flame in his hand and wanted to throw it.

"Spare your life, spare your life, everyone! I didn't have any bad intentions, I was just too hungry and wanted to find something to eat! I was wrong, don't kill me, don't kill me!" The man heard Dajuan's words and hurriedly shouted for mercy.