003 - TEMPTATIONS, WHAT NOT

kyle's curiosity gets to him

———

kyle wakes up saturday morning - around 9:23 am. kyle isn't much of a long sleeper, his body getting used to waking up early since he had school, and he slept lightly as well. his glasses on the desk next to his bed, the curls on his head in front of his eyes while there was unexpected sweat from his neck to his chest, slightly visible through his damp grey shirt he wore to sleep. the side of his mouth having dried drool and his arm hanging slightly off his bed.

barley remembering that he was in his room from how tired he was, his eyes were half lidded from not being fully awake. his nose felt stuffy and his eyes felt puffy - itching irritably. kyle forgets he has morning allergies, hating how his eyes hurt and that he felt so stuffy as if someone threw dust at him.

he remembers how he felt weirdly tired last night while he laid in bed, phone in hand while he was watching random facts about pre - historic animals and events, how he suddenly felt the urge to pass out and stay asleep till next week.

so, that's what he did, he fell asleep. but he ended up waking up this morning, the extreme exhaustion exiting his body. kyle didn't know why he felt so tired, maybe because he spent this entire week studying and stressing, he didn't realize how sleep deprived he was till the last minute, till he was finally comfortable on a friday night.

kyle closes his eyes for a moment, not finding enough strength to sit up straight and do his morning routine. he takes a deep breath but the mucas in his nose stops him halfway, making him have to breathe through his mouth for the next hour.

he kept his eyes closed but sat up straight, his body already starting to wake up from the sudden movement.

kyle slowly opened his eyes, though it didn't do him any good because he was literally blind. vision blurred, he reached his hand out to grab the glasses that were laying flat on the desk a few inches next to his bed.

he put his glasses on, everything finally becoming clear to him. kyle turned his head to look outside the window, finding that his blinds were currently closed, he inched over and began to open them.

barley any sunlight came through, it snowing as always. the sun being covered by the clouds and the outside breeze hitting against all the trees. kyle frowned, wishing there was sunlight to shine throughout his bedroom and not have him deal with this sad gloomy lighting almost every morning.

he reached a hand under his glasses and started to rub his eyes, pushing away eye boogers that piled up between. kyle could feel the disgusting warmth of morning breath pass through his mouth, he needed to brush his teeth. so, he stretched his legs and arms, pushing himself out of his bed and walking over to his bedroom door.

kyle opened and closed his door, entering the hallway that looked just as dead as his room, quietness filled the hall, nobody coming out of their room. but it was expected, kyle's parents aren't really early birds, neither is ike since he stays up late playing roblox, minecraft or random pvp games with his irritatating friends. kyle having to hear them almost every night - even on a school day because they don't know how to shut the fuck up.