I gott you - Nace Jordan

‼️TW: self harm and insulting comments.‼️

Context: You're doing self harm and Nace comforts you. Your Name is Katrina.

——————

Katrina's POV:

My thighs and arms are filled with scars, Each with a different story, a different hateful word, a different feeling of worthlessness.

"We all know I don't love you, and no one else will. you're worthless. Get used to it and grow up" my father said on my 13th birthday

"Worthless Twat, You deserve nothing," my mother said after I came out.

"You're a Slut, that's all you'll ever be...a worthless slut" my first Boyfriend, Nico said for no aperient reason.

„You're never gonna find anyone who loves you. I mean who would even love someone like you" my classmates laughed at me.

I was all crying in the Bathroom. The negative and homophobic comments all in my head.

The razor blade was shimmering in the Bathroom lights, the front covers in my blood. Suddenly I heard this knock on the door. „Katrina? Are you in there?" Nace's voice sounded outside the bathroom door. I quickly dropped the razor blade to the floor and held in my breath, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

„Katrina, Bejbi, I can hear you, you've been in there for ages, are you okay?" He wondered. I completely forgot, that my current Boyfriend, Nace was staying over at my Place.

Just one more cut, I thought to myself as I let the razor blade slip over my wrist, creating a deep pounding wound.

I cleaned the wound and pulled the sleeve of my hoodie over it before drying my tears and turning around the lock of the bathroom.

„I got worried about you Sonček, what were you doing in there?" Nace asked, as I stepped out of the Bathroom.

I couldn't look him in the eye, beeing to embarrassed of what I just did. „Nothing" I mumbled looking on the floor. But my wounds were not bandaged so they were still bleeding and for my bad I wore my grey-white Joker Out Hoodie so the blood was visible. And Nace saw it.

„Well this doesn't look like nothing." He said and pointed at my wrist. „May I have a look ljubezen?" he asked me gently.

I was scared to show him since my previous Boyfriend, Nico, immediately left me after he knew I was doing self-harm. Pretty sure Nace will do the same.

I let out a few whinings and tears but finally nodded at him. „Don't worry sonček, I won't hurt you." He smiled at me and carefully put up my sleeve of the hoodie.

When he saw my wrist filled with cuts, old and new ones, he just looked at me with some kind of understanding in his eyes.

„Moja Ljubezen" He hugged me carefully and kissed me on the top of my head. I couldn't hold it back anymore and just started crying in his arms. „Shhh its okay. I got you Bejbi, I got you."

And he did. He was holding me tight in his arms, cuddling and comforting me until I was feeling a bit better.

„Ljubi, we have to clean this and bandage it okay?" He looked at me and I just nodded sniffing. „You...You aren't leaving me?" I sniffed at him. „Oh sonček, of course I won't leave you. I would never do that! You are the love of my Life, why are you thinking this?"

I just shook my shoulders. „I don't know... everyone told me I'm a slut and no one can ever love me and no one wants to stay with a Twat like me and... Nico... also left me when I told him." I whispered, looking at the floor.

„Katrina, Ljubezen, look at me please." he took my head and made me look at him. „YOU are the love of my Life. YOU are the sun in my Life. I will NEVER leave you. And you are loved. I love you. Everyone who doesn't love you is truly stupid. You're not a slut, you are my beautiful sonček and I will protect you at all it costs." he kissed me and then just smiled at me.

„Now let's go and clean your wounds. After that we can just watch a movie and cuddle with Ollie, okay?" I sniffed but I smiled at him while nodding. „Okay. But can we just watch ‚only murders in the building' instead of a movie?" I asked him shyly. He laughed.

„Of course we can. Anything you want, moja ljubezen"

So we cleaned and bandaged my wounds and got cuddled up on the couch, with me resting my head on his chest and petting Ollie with my hand.

„Ljubim te, moja ljubezenska roža" Nace whispered in my hair and kissed it.

———————

hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Books. 💕
All the love, K.