Insecurities - Bojan Cvjetićanin

Context:
Bojan comes home to you beeing insecure and crying. Your Name is Anabella.
———————
Anabella's POV:

A single tear rolls down my cheek as I look in the mirror. My short stubby legs squeezed into the tight fabric of my skinny jeans. My stomach and ankles bulging out where the pant don't reach. More salty fluid drips down my face.

I sit on the floor, watching the rolls on my tummy form as I bring my legs up to my chest, burying my face in my hands.

Why can't I be like other Girls? They're tall and beautiful, in the photostudio, doing something with their life and here I am. Bojan's short, hopeless, ugly and fat girlfriend, crying infront of our bedroom mirror.

Bojan's POV:
Finally we're done with rehearsals and i can go Home to my beautiful Girlfriend, Anabella. As I open the door and walk into the house, I notice that its oddly quiet. Usually, Anabella waits at the couch near the door so as soon as I'm through the door she can fling herself at me and cuddle with me until we fall asleep.

"Bella?"
"Anabella?"
"Bella, moj sladki sonček, where are you?"

I search through every room downstairs, the kitchen, the lounge room, the music room, but she's not in any of them. I run-walk up the stairs, two steps at a time, trying to find her as quickly as I could.

I make it to the bedroom and can hear muffled sobs coming from within. "Bella, moja lubezen." I sigh when I open the door to see her sat infront of the mirror, shirtless and cupping her tummy. "What's wrong, princesa?" I try, but she doesn't answer, tears still rolling down her face.

"Baby please don't cry." I say as I pick her up and pull her to my chest, sitting down on the bed. I card my fingers through her hair to try and calm her down. "Please tell me what's wrong, moja lubjezen." I try again once her breathing steadies.

She slowly moves her head from my chest looking up into my eyes. "I'm too fat, Bojči. I'm too fat, too ugly and a hopeless fail"

"Who said that Babe?"

"Valentina and the other Girls in my Class said everyone thinks of me this way, even you and the boys..." She said shy and looked on her Hands, avoiding my Eyes.

"Oh Bella, moja lubezen. Your perfect. I don't care what you look like or what others think of you. And the same goes for the Boys. All i care about is you sonček."

"But-"

"But what? I love you moj sladki sonček (my sweet little sunshine). Your my beautiful Girl and you should never forget that." I argue, tears in my eyes at the fact that someone makes her think this of herself. She is the most gorgeous person I have ever set my eyes on.

"Why aren't you with some beautiful handsome Girl like Tina Maze or Martina Taglienti? They are so much more prettier than me and also thinner and taller." She looks on her Hands again.

"Because I love YOU and only you. ljubim te in vse tvoje malenkosti." (i love you and all your little things) I give her a kiss on the forehead before i lay down on our Bed with her softly singing our newest song to her until she falls asleep in my arms.
———————
hey yall here's a short one i wrote last night when i couldn't sleep, i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a ⭐️ like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If I can and like the idea, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.

All the love, Katrina 💞