Scared of Hights - Jure Maček

Context: You're out with Jure for a date in a theme park and you are on a rollercoaster with him but you're afraid of heights so he takes care of you and comfort you. Your name is Mariella.
——————

Mariella's POV:

We were out with the whole Band in a them park. Because I wasn't ready to publish my relationship to Jure yet, this was our way of covering up our Date.

Currently me and Jure were in line going on this huge rollercoaster and the fact that I am afraid of heights doesn't help me enjoying but I never told Jure. I didn't want him to be upset or anything and also now he seems like he is enjoying this so much.

So while we were standing in the line and waited until it was our turn, I tried to calm myself down. But it wasn't really working. I just got more anxious and scared the closer we got and I was never good at hiding, so Jure figured out something was wrong with me pretty fast.

„Hey Mari, is everything okay with you? You look as if you're about throw up." He asked me worryingly. I tried to play it cool but it wasn't really working as my stomach reacted and I just stepped aside to throw up in the bushes next to us.

„No I'm-" „fine? Yeah i see that. Let's get you to sit down somewhere." He took my Hand and stepped out of the waiting line with me. I was nearly crying because I felt so bad.

Bad for ruining this to him. We went to a quiet place where he helped me sit down on the ground. I just started crying and just whispered

„Sorry tho for ruining this to you. I know you were all excited about this" He kneeled down to me and made me look him in the eyes.

„Hey Sonček. You didn't ruin anything. I went here with you to spend some time with you. That is the most important thing here. I can go to rollar coasters enough but there is nothing that would make me not spend the time with you when I can. Now do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

He smiled at me and softly swiped away the tears in my face. Then he sat down next to me, holding my hand and giving me enough comfort to tell him what was wrong with me.

„I... I'm... Jure I'm s-scared of h-heights... I..I always get so a-anxious and s-scared when I h-have to do s-something with h-heights. And I... I was a-afraid you're l-leaving me because you a-always get so excited a-about tree climbing and r-roller coasters and everything."

I mumbled and was scared to look at him. He knew I was shy and I had a rough past so he wouldn't rush anything with me and he was always patient but there was still a rest of it inside me that made it hard for me to look at him in such situations.

But Jure always knew how to handle me in these situations. He put his fingers under my chin and turned my face towards his direction.

„Draga listen to me. I would never leave you. Everyone has fears and yours is heights. Theres nothing to be ashamed of for that. We can just do other things than hight related. There is so much to do in this world. There is this small Cinema in the back of the Park, we could ask the Guys if they want to join us there? Now don't be afraid please Sonček. I'm always there for you."

He hugged me, gave me a sweet loving kiss and got up. He gave me his hand to help me get up. But as I was trying to get up, I was suddenly feeling all dizzy and my head started spinning.

„Jure..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I blacked out. I barley drank anything today and when I threw up it didn't helped my body.

Jure POV:
„Jure..." was all she said and when I looked at her she was just blacking out. Oh gosh what is going on?!?

I was panicking, when my phone rang.. It was Kris. As if he knew that I was panicking.

„Kris! Thank god! Please help me I'm around the corner of the roller coaster with Mariella and she just blacked out after throwing up. I don't know what to do please."

I just rushed to say into the phone right after picking up the call. „Jure. Calm down. We're on our Way. Just try to put her in an embryo position so if she's having to throw up again she won't hurt herself or anything. Don't worry she'll be fine Jurček. GUYS HURRY UP MARIELLA BLACKED OUT AND JURE NEEDS OUR HELP"

He comforted me and in the same moment shouted at the other three boys before hanging up. I did as Kris said and then I just put her head on my knees and softly patting her head trying to make her feel any comfort in her position.

Her cheeks were still wet from all the tears she cried before. Soon after that, Kris and the boys arrived and while Kris took me out of the Situation, Bojan, Nace and Jan took care of my girl. I was so glad to call these guys my friends and bandmates. They always gave me comfort.

I just leaned myself onto Kris and let my tears leave my body. He always knew how much such situations scared me as they always remind me of how my Grandma died. We were almost like siblings. Two blonde Slovenian idiots.

„Shh Jure. Don't worry she'll be fine. She was probably just dehydrated. Did she drink anything today, can you remember?" He asked me. I just shook my head.

„No, she was barley drinking anything today. And then she threw up because she was so afraid of heights and that I would force her to go on the roller coaster with me. But I would never do that and if she would have just talked to me I would've found a way of enjoying this with her without triggering her fear."

I just whispered under my tears. „I know Jure i know." Kris just kept calming me down. No idea how he always did that but him, the Boys and Mariella were the only ones that actually could calm me down when I was in a huge situation.

Shortly after I calmed down again, Mariella slowly woke up again. I just rushed towards her and comforted her. „Moj Bog Ljubezen! Don't scare me like this ever again. Are you okay?"

I asked her when she sat up again. „I think.. yeah I think I'm okay. I didn't mean to scare you Jurček, sorry." She looked at me and her eyes were so sad it almost broke my heart.

„Nonononono it's fine. Just promise me to eat and drink enough from now on and tell me when you don't feel okay. Are you feeling good enough to get up, or should I just carry you?"

She laughed at me and said „I would love to see you carrying me around here. That Cinema Idea from before sounds like good Plan for now also because it looks like it's starting to rain every second." „Your Wish is my Command."

I said and lifted her up to put her on my back. Jan helped us a bit because it's not that easy as it sounds. „Ah Mariella, Give me your Purse so you have both hands to hold yourself on Jures Shoulders" Bojan said before we took off to the Cinema.

„I Promise to never scare you like this again and that I will always eat and drink enough Jure. Ljubim te"

She whispered into my ear out of no where. I smiled widely. I was so lucky to have her in my Life.

„And i promise you to always look out for you and be there for you when you need me. Tudi jaz te ljubim moja ljubezen"

———————
Hey I hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a ⭐️ like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If I can and like the idea, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
All the love, Katrina 💞