Band Photographer - Bojan Cvjetićanin

TW: Brutal Stepfather and mention of Violence and Insults.
Also Bodyshaming and threatening. !!

Context: You are the Bands Photographer and you're Bojan's Girlfriend. But you have a Brutal Stepfather who's beating you and scares the Shit out of you just for beeing Bojan's Girlfriend. Your Name is Louisa.
————————
Bojan POV:

We were on our way back from another Concert. The mood was great, everyone was talking and laughing happily together.

Alfonso, our Security Guard, had just asked "Is everyone back on the Bus?" To make sure that nobody is accidentally left behind after we just had a stop to get some Food and use the Toilet.

After the next stop, we had already had a good stretch of the highway behind us, he routinely asking the same question. I hardly listened anymore because I knew that Louisa was sitting next to me anyway.

"Has everyone...?" He noticed that the seat next to me, in the back of the bus, was empty.

I looked up when Alfonso suddenly stopped in the middle of a sentence.
Then I noticed that Louisa was no longer sitting next to me. He was still next to me when we left the rest stop. "Bojan? BOJAN? Hello MR Cvjetićanin?
Where did Louisa go? Why is she no longer sitting next to you?"

Alfonso tore me out of my thoughts. "As far as I know, she just wanted to go to the toilet on the bus quickly. But that was a while ago. Should I go and have a look?"

I was starting to worry about my girlfriend.
Louisa was our Band Photographer so she was always touring with us around Europe and this was how we got to know each other.

Everyone liked her from the Start and it was Nace who suggested hiring her after seeing Louisa's pictures on Instagram.

We became Best Friends in a very short time and at some point it clicked for us and we knew we were in love. That was one of the most beautiful Moments in my Life.

"Yes, better go have a look, not that she is still standing at the gas station we had our last stop." Alfonso said to me.

So I got up and went to the bus toilet to knock. "Louisa? are you in there? It's me, Bojan." I said softly. I only heard a low sob from the toilet that clearly came from Louisa.

It tore my heart apart to hear her like that. "Princesa I hear you. What's wrong?"

She just continued to cry. I knocked again. "ljubezen what is wrong? talk to me."

I asked her again gently. "Louisa, Sonček, please open the door. I promise, no one else is here, it's just me." I heard how she sniffed and unlocked the door.

When she opened it, I was shocked. She had taken off her jacket, since it got wet and her upper body was covered in bruises.

Now it made sense to me why she was always wearing dark long armed shirts during Concerts. It was, so the Fans wouldn't notice anything.

She just looked at me and her eyes showed how sad and hurt she was.

"Oh moja ljubezen, Who did that to you?" I whispered while just hugging her. "M...m... my s...s... step... father," she sniffed softly against my chest.

"H-he says I-i'm n-not g-good e-enough f-for y-you. Be-because y-your f-famous a-and you would n-never stay with s-someone ugly and f-fat as me.

A-and be-because of my Job he-he says i'm a wh-whore f-f*cking around with e-every m-male person i see. B-Boči, I-I'm s-so afraid."

She looked so sad and hurt, it just hurt my soul.

But seeing her like this, was just horrible. "Shh Sonček.