Childish? - Jure Maček

Context: You got told by some jealous Fans that you are acting too childish and you aren't feminine enough and Jure wouldn't love you. Your Name is Caterina.

——————

Caterina's POV:

I was having a hard day. Nothing has been going right and he felt like he had no control over anything right now.

The band is currently touring Europe for their See You Soon Tour and I loved beeing by their side to support them. But it was also a very stressful time.

The Band's every move and breath is being watched by the Public. One mess up and all goes to hell. It gets very stressful sometimes but they can't do anything about it.

Also for me, it was stressful to watch my Boyfriend, Jure, beeing crowded by so many Girls who just want to be on my place.

They had just finished their show in Milan of their tour. It was a great show and all of them had a great time performing.

They had met Fans outside the Venue and i was just already going to the Hotel. As i was leaving the lobby to go to mine and Jure's room, I got pulled aside by someone. I took a deep breath and followed them into that Confrence Room, as i didn't wanted any Trouble.

"Caterina Darling, have a seat please." one of the Girls that pulled me aside said, as she sits at the other end of the table.

"Who are you and what do you Girls want from me, would be a much better introduction, don't you think?" I ask them and try not to let them see how nervous they made me.

"We, are someone to tell you, that you are very childish and you look not very feminine. And also we just happen to know that Jure doesn't love you. So you better go and leave now or you'll regret it later." another Girl said, with an Evil smile on her Face. "I'm sorry, what?" I was just making sure i heared it correctly. I was always insecure about myself and they were not making it any better at this Point.

"We're gonna need you to stop fucking dating him."

"Excuse me, but who are you to tell me who i'm dating and who not?!?"

"Get out now, don't disappoint us Bitch." They just yell at me and make me run out of that room. As i run out if it, i could still hear them laugh and it sounded nothing but evil to me.

I walkd towards the Elevators that were leading to the rooms. I really wanted to be in Jure's arms but on the other Hand i just wanted to be alone, to get my thoughts together and calm down.

I reached our Room and unlocked the door. I walked inside, took off my shoes and my Jacket. I can hear the tv playing in the small seating area, so Jure must be back already. But i chose to ignore it and walked straight into the bedroom. I didnt miss Jure's eyes on me and a sad look in his eyes from not being greeted by his Girlfriend.

I make my way into the bathroom that's connected to the room and lock the door. I strip my clothes off and take a long hot shower, trying to relieve some of the stress and anxiety crossing through my body.

Once i'm finished, i wrap myself in a towel and change into Jure's sweatpants and one of his sweatshirts.

I brushes my teeth and ruffle through my hair with the towel before I leave and just lay down in our Bed. As I lay there for a little, just thinking over what these Girls said, I hear the door open and Jure walk in.

"Caterina?" Jure says softly as he walks to the side of the bed I'm facing.

"Jure" I whisper quietly, tears threatening to fall, as I make grabby hands for him.