𝟏𝟓, carousel

"chasing after you is like a fairytale, but ifeel like im glued on tight to this carousel

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"chasing after you is like a fairytale, but i
feel like im glued on tight to this carousel."

"SORRY, I DIDNT think anyone was up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"SORRY, I DIDNT think anyone was up." Cora apologized.

"It's fine, me neither." Violet shrugged. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"The same thing as you, i guess." Cora pointed to Violets bowl of cereal as the other girl nodded.

"Why are you up this late?" Cora asked, trying to make everything less awkward.

"Can't sleep, Tate's snoring really loud." Violet began, "Why are you?"

"I was asleep, i just woke up." Cora said, pouring cereal into her bowl and then milk.

"Hm." Violet hummed, nodding.

"So how have you been? We haven't really talked or anything." Violet asked.

"Uh, i've been good, really good." Cora said before continuing, "Just focusing on music and stuff."

"Yeah, i've been seeing you all over social media." Violet said, nodding. "I'm proud of you, though. You're doing really good."

"Thank you. I'm proud of you too, Ms. Netflix." Cora smiled.

"Shut up." Violet laughed.

"I'm serious." Cora said, checking her phone notifications and finishing her cereal.

"What time is it? I forgot my phone in me and Tate's room."

"It's 2:36." Cora said, showing Violet the time before placing her phone back down on the counter.

"Why, are you tired?" Cora asked.

"No, i was just wondering." Violet said. "Are you?" She asked Cora before the brunette girl shook her head.

"We can watch a movie in the living room or something if you want." Violet suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." Cora nodded.