𝟏𝟑, art deco

"you're so art deco out on the floor

shining like gunmetal, cold and unsure."

CORA WOKE UP with Dom still sleeping and his arm lazily slung around her

CORA WOKE UP with Dom still sleeping and his arm lazily slung around her. She moved her hair out of her face before grabbing her phone to check the time. She laid her phone back down on the bed, sighing with the intent to go back to sleep since it was only five in the morning.

As she was drifting back to sleep, she suddenly felt like she was going to vomit so she sat up, quickly running to the bathroom connected to their room.
And thankfully, Cora made it just in time cause as soon as she got to the toilet, she did exactly that.

While Cora was basically puking her guts out, Dominic was still asleep until he woke up to the bathroom light being on and the sound of Cora gagging.

"Cora?" He called, sitting up in the bed before standing up and making his way towards the bathroom.

"Shit, you okay?" Dominic asked as he walked over to her, leaning down and moving her hair out of her face, holding it in a makeshift ponytail.

Cora couldn't verbally respond so she just raised her thumb up.

When Cora could finally sit up without feeling nauseous again, she stood up and flushed the toilet before grabbing her toothbrush.

"Pregnant or hungover?" Dominic asked from beside her.

"Hungover. I have a raging headache." Cora groaned.

"I'll be back, i'm gonna go find you some Advil or something." He said as she brushed her teeth and nodded.

When Dominic finally came back with Advil and a bottle of water, Cora was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"Here, open up." He said, standing in front of her and lightly tapping her cheek.

Once she opened her mouth, he placed the two pills in and took the lid off of the water bottle before chasing that with it and letting her swallow.