𝟏𝟐, stay done

"hate that i'm always gonna have a side tome that's still in awe when you're mad at me

me that's still in awe when you're mad at me."

EVERYONE STAYED IN the hot tub for another fifteen minutes before they made their way into the house to go to bed

"Goodnight!" Cora yelled before closing her and Dom's room door and locking it behind them.

Cora walked over to her suitcase and grabbed pajamas to change into while Dominic did the same thing before he broke the silence.

"Cora, you literally said y'all didn't date."

"Cause we barely did." She said while pulling her tank top over her head.

"And what does "barely" mean?" He said.

"We went on like two dates and then she basically sprinted off to New York and we never spoke again." Cora said.

"That's literally dating, Cora. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because i know you and i knew how you were gonna react. It was such a weird time in my life and i'm over it so why does it matter?" Cora groaned.

"It matters 'cause she's in the fucking room next to us." He pointed.

"Well, we don't see each other like that anymore and hell, we've barely even spoke two words to each other since we were at Tate's house!" She said.

"Well, were y'all in love with each other or something?" He asked before walking over and sitting on the bed.

"No, we weren't in love with each other. We were just best friends and i guess i developed a crush on her over the years but the feelings were obviously unrequited so i got over it." She walked towards the bed so she was standing in front of him.

"Well she obviously liked you a little if y'all were having sex." He argued.

"Oh my God, why does it matter? You hangout with people you've had sex with all the time." She defended herself.

"Yeah well i never liked any of them and you know it's so much worse when feelings are involved." Dom said.

"Oh bullshit 'you never liked any of them'." She crossed her arms.

"Cora, we're not turning this back on me, i wouldn't lie about that." He shook his head before continuing, "And it was already annoying as hell knowing y'all knew each other but you basically dated? Fuck, Cora." He groaned.

"Well, nothings gonna happen between us. I wouldn't do that to you." Cora said.

"No, i know. I trust you, just definitely don't trust her." He pointed.

"I don't think she's the type of girl to be a homewrecker." Cora shook her head.

"I don't know, Cora. Couldn't really blame her if she was, it's you for fuck's sake." Dominic said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cora asked.

"What i mean is, i think a lot of people would be a homewrecker for you." He said.

"Well, yeah. I know you would." Cora said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up." He smiled, "I hate arguing with you."

"Me too." Cora nodded, "I'm sorry though, i should've told you everything i just didn't think you'd wanna hear it."

Dominic nodded before saying "Doesn't really matter what i wanna hear, you still have to tell me stuff like that. But, look, it's late so let's just go to sleep. Im sure the whole house has heard this whole conversation." He said before laying in his spot in the bed.

CORAWITHTHEBANGS JUST
POSTED ON INSTAGRAM!

liked by user12 and 38 otherscorawiththebangs : 🫧🫶

corawiththebangs : 🫧🫶

loading 19 comments..
user1: wait who is that
^^ user19: looks like cora and iris

user28: i love this friendgroup so much

user72: I don't get the hype.

user94: pmo with your bf

user37: Ik this friendgroups karaoke goes crazy
load more comments?

author notes
i'm backkkk

this took like longer than a week omfg

did i name this chap and the latest think later chap the same song? yes and what about it i love tate

shorter chap bc i didn't know where i was going and i started rushing it cause i wanted to get something out

don't worry they aren't done arguing (remember they are still petty queens)

anywaysssss love u all don't be a silent reader byeee