𝟏𝟏, think fast

"if it's not a puzzle, it must be nonsense

if it's not a puzzle, then what's she talking about?"

WHEN THEY GOT back from the beach, Olivia made everyone drinks because in her words "it's their first night and they need to kick off the vacation right"

One drink turned into two which turned into... who knows? Anyways, they eventually got bored of just sitting in the living room so they decided to change the scenery.

"Y'all wanna go to the hot tub?" Iris asked her friends.

"Oh my God, that's such a good idea!" Tate smiled before standing up.

"Ugh, but i just changed clothes." Cora groaned.

"Well go change again." Conan said as Cora stood up and made her way upstairs.

While Cora changed into her pink bikini, everyone else who needed to change did so in their rooms and once everyone was done, they made their way outside.

"It's so pretty out here at night." Olivia said while everyone got into the hot tub.

Since it wasn't a lot of space, Cora sat on Dom's lap while Iris sat on Lana's.

"Liv, what the fuck did you put in those drinks? I can barely think straight." Cora asked.

"Could you ever?" Olivia asked.

"And your point is?" Cora laughed.

"Y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Lana asked.

"Yeah, okay." Cora shrugged as everyone else did the same.

"Who's going first?" Conan asked.

"I'll ask." Iris said.

"And whoever she asks can go next and we can just keep going like that." Violet said.

"Okay.. um," Iris began humming, "Conan, truth or dare?"

"I guess dare." He shrugged.

"Okay, i dare you to let Lana post whatever she wants on your insta story." Iris said.

"Oh, that's so easy." He said and handed Lana his phone. "Just don't get me cancelled."

After Lana posted a random embarrassing picture of Conan and tagged a TikToker on it, she handed him his phone back.

"That's not too bad." Cora shrugged as she looked at the post.

"Yeah but what was the point of tagging Dixie D'Amelio?" Conan asked.

"Why not?" Lana shrugged.

"Okay, Conan, your turn." Iris laughed.

"Olivia, truth or dare?" He asked the brunette girl.

"Truth." She responded.

"Um.. who's your celebrity crush?" Conan asked.

"Probably my boyfriend." She shrugged.

"We get it, you're in a happy relationship! No need to rub it in everyone else's face." Tate joked.

Olivia immediately moved her hand to silently point at the couple across from her.

"Yeah, i could barely deal with them and now i'm just supposed to handle seeing you and Louis, like what the hell?" Tate said.

"Well deal with it." Olivia joked before continuing, "Okay, Tate since you wanna talk so much. Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." Tate said with no hesitation.

"Since you're so lonely, i dare you to kiss anyone in this hot tub, right now." She said.

Tate looked around as if she was thinking about something before she stood up in the water.

She walked over to Cora and Dom before she leaned down and whispered something inaudible into the boy's ear before he returned the gesture and did the same to her.

Tate leaned down a little more before she connected her lips to Cora's. Cora's hand flew to her waist and they made out for a few seconds before Dominic pulled Cora away from her.

"Damn, i said a second not fifteen." He said.

"It just got hot in here." Cora joked.

"Well duh, we're literally in a hot tub." Dominic mumbled.

"Got me questioning my sexuality and shit." Tate jokingly fanned herself and she sat back in her original place.

"What the fuck just happened?" Conan laughed.

"Yeah.. those drinks were definitely a bad idea." Olivia shook her head.

"You literally asked for it but anyways, Lana, truth or dare?" Tate asked.

"I'm kind of scared to pick dare so.. truth." She said.

"Okay.." Tate laughed, trying to think of a question. "What's like a huge red flag for you?"

"Probably when they're like super distant cause who are you trying to be mysterious for?" Lana laughed.

"For me it's the complete opposite. I hate when people are too clingy in relationships, it's so annoying." Tate shook her head.

"That's just because you're toxic." Violet joked.

"I'm literally not." She denied.

"Yes you are, you literally just kissed his girlfriend." Conan pointed.

"Well, he gave me permission, so." Tate shrugged.

"Okay, before another argument starts, Violet, truth or dare?" Lana asked.

"I guess truth." She shrugged.

"Okay.. um.." Lana trailed off, thinking. "Okay, wait i have a good one. Have you ever had a crush on anyone in this hot tub?" She asked.

Violet looked around for a second before she nodded and began talking, "Yeah, me and Cora dated for a while a few years ago."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Cora pursed her lips and leaned back into Dominic's chest.

"A few years ago?" Conan asked.

"Like five, it was a longgg time ago." Violet said before everyone nodded, sensing the tension and continued playing the game.

While Iris was answering a question about a rude celebrity she's met, Cora felt Dom snap her bikini bottom strap against her hip.

She turned her head around to look at him before they broke off in a silent conversation with their eyes.

Cora sighed when she turned around, knowing as soon as everyone settled down, an argument would break out between them.

author notes
well this prob makes no sense

this is also days late bc i have the flu and i feel like im dying 😛

anyways i hope you allll likeeddddd (tate's my wife)

also if ur confused why dom's mad it's bc cora said they never dated and violet said otherwise so (would you be mad??)

okay byeee love u all don't be silent readers and if u are ur not sexy