𝟏𝟒, all mine

"we had our downs but we had waymore ups, let's make love

more ups, let's make love."

THE EIGHT FRIENDS swam in the pool, trying to focus on anything that wasn't the horrible headaches they had or the tension brewing between Dominic and Violet

Nothing was said between the two yet but their death glares at each other were very obvious to everyone, especially Cora.

"You okay?" she asked her boyfriend.

"Mhm." he nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Is anyone else bored?" Violet groaned from the other side of the pool.

"If you're bored, just go inside." Dominic said before Cora slapped his arm.

"I'm bored too." Conan said.

"Then what do y'all wanna do?" Iris said, sitting on the edge of the pool and scrolling on her phone.

"There's not a lot going on tonight so we could just go hangout at the beach and then go to dinner or something later." Tate said while swimming.

"Why the hell would y'all wanna leave the pool to go to the beach?" Olivia deadpanned.

"Cause a beach and a pool are two completely different things." Cora said.

"I say let's go to the beach. At least there's sand there." Conan said, getting out of the pool.

"Sand is kinda disgusting though." Cora cringed at the thought.

"Yeah, i agree with Cora on the sand part." Dom said, putting his chin on the top of her head.

"Guys the decision shouldn't be this hard." Lana laughed. "Whoever wants to go to the beach, let's go. If you wanna stay here, just stay here."