𝟎𝟖, bodies

"sometimes i get so dramatic, butwe're not so different, in fact

we're not so different, in fact."

ONCE THE COUPLE got to Tate's, Cora texted her to let her know that they were there and Tate told them the door was already unlocked

ONCE THE COUPLE got to Tate's, Cora texted her to let her know that they were there and Tate told them the door was already unlocked. They left their suitcases in Cora's car since it would be another thirty minutes until they left to go to Tate's jet.

"Come on." Cora said before getting out of her car and making her way towards Tate's door with Dominic following behind her.

The thing is, Cora and Dominic didn't necessarily fight a lot but when they did it was really bad because they're both very petty and everyone around them could usually sense when they were going through something because of it.

Once they made it to Tate's front door, Cora quickly opened it and walked into Tate's house and as per usual, Dom followed behind her into the house.

When they walked in, they noticed no one was in the living room or kitchen.

"We're in my room!" They heard Tate yell from upstairs before they made their way towards the voice.

When they walked into the girl's room, they noticed Conan, Olivia, and Tate were piled up on the bed.

"Hey whores!" Olivia practically yelled.

"Hey, where's everyone else?" Cora asked sitting on one of the huge bean bags in Tate's room while Dominic sat beside her.

"Lana, Iris, and Violet went to target to get sunscreen and Lana said something about getting two more bikinis because she didn't bring enough or something." Tate shrugged.

"Are y'all excited?" Conan asked.

"Yeah, i think i'll be happier when i get there. I'm just really tired right now." Cora nodded.

"Yeah, same." Dom mumbled from beside her.

"Oh! I don't know if i told y'all but our Airbnb has a pool." Tate exclaimed.