𝟎𝟑, apocalypse

"kisses on the foreheads of the lovers,wrapped in your arms

wrapped in your arms."

CORADAY JUST POSTED TOTHEIR INSTAGRAM STORY!

THEIR INSTAGRAM STORY!

CORADAY JUST POSTED TOTHEIR INSTAGRAM STORY!

"HELLO, PEOPLE." Cora waved, greeting the live while laying in bed.

"Say something." She panned the phone over to the boy laying on her chest.

"Hey." He mumbled before laying his head back down.

"Okay, so we have to get up in like twenty minutes to get ready to head out to the airport, and i'm bored so i just wanted to talk to everyone while we get ready and stuff." Cora said while scrolling through the comments.

"You lot are scaring me." Cora laughed.

"What did they say?" Dom raised his head up.

"Someone said "I know what they did before this." like shut up, we didn't do anything." Cora exclaimed while Dominic laughed.

"This is why i never go live on TikTok, it's scary here." Cora started, "But, ask questions or something, we're gonna start getting ready in a few minutes."

"My favorite color is pink." Cora answered a question. "Someone asked "How tall are you?" um, i'm like 5'3 but i just say i'm 5'5 for good measure, you know?" Cora joked while Dom laughed.

"Do you wanna answer any questions?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Sure, give me that." He took her phone.

"Damn, why is everyone up right now? It's 4AM." He asked.

"There's different time zones, dummy." Cora poked him while he smiled.

"Okay, someone asked "How many piercings do y'all have?"" He read the comment, "I just have my ears pierced but Cora has her ears, her bellybutton, and her ni-."

"WOAH- okay, that's enough questions for you." She snatched her phone from him.

"This is why we can't have nice things." Cora shook her head.

"Uh, yes, we're leaving early because i have to re-record something in LA and we're tired of London, so." Cora held her thumb up. "Lana's just gonna leave in a few days because her friend's birthday is tomorrow and she wants to stay for that."

"Okay, get up. We need to get ready." She poked the boy laying on top of her.

"Ugh." He groaned, sitting up while Cora mocked him before getting out of bed.

After Cora propped her phone up on a table beside the bed, she left the frame to grab an outfit out of her suitcase.

"Okay, im gonna change into this." She held up a tank top and pajama pants.

"Here, talk to him while i change." Cora handed her phone to Dominic and moved so they couldn't see her.

"If you flip the camera, i'm killing you." She said while changing clothes.

"I wouldn't do that, anyways." He mumbled.

"Okay, done." She said before grabbing the phone out of his hand and propping it back up.

"Cute?" Cora asked Dom, doing a 360.

"Always." He nodded while Cora interlocked their fingers.

"Do you think i need a jacket?" She asked.

"Hmm, i don't know but take one just in case." He shrugged.

"Kay, get up and get ready." She pulled him up before letting go of his hands and walking to the other side of the room to get a jacket.

"Okay, back." She said, standing in front of her phone.

"I'm about to get off of here because we're about to leave but bye, have a good day!" Cora waved before ending the live and walking over to the bathroom where her boyfriend was.

"When did you get dressed?" She said looking at his white shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Just now." He said, getting out his toothbrush and handing Cora hers.

"Oh, that was fast." She mumbled before she began brushing her teeth with him.

"I just need to brush my hair and then i'm done." Cora said once they finished.

By the time Cora finished brushing her hair, Dominic was already ready to go and sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Dom, come here!" Cora yelled from the bathroom.

"You okay?" He walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, but is this straight?" Cora asked while holding her hair into two sections to braid it.

"Yeah, it is." He said before standing behind her in the mirror and wrapping his arms around her waist while she braided her hair.

"Almost done." She mumbled while finishing up her second braid.

"Fuck, i look like Wednesday." She said, staring at herself in the mirror.

"You look good." He kissed her neck before resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Mhm, let me just get this stuff." She grabbed her hair stuff off of the counter before putting it all in her suitcase and zipping it up.

"Okay, i think i have everything." She said looking around.

"Okay, let's go." He grabbed her hand before they got their suitcases and walked out of their room.

author notes
helloooooo

they're so cute for now

hope u all liked ittt

don't be a silent reader 😒 bye mls