There was another knock on the door and they both groaned. Husk got off his boyfriend and stood up. He walked over to the door, and opened it.

It was Alastor, which made Husk even more annoyed.

"You have a job to do remember?" He asked with his filter on.

Husk made annoyed sounds, as he rubbed his face.

"Fuck, I forgot!" He groaned. "Give me five minutes and I'll be downstairs."

Alastor nodded he turned his head around and then twisted his body around after, he walked away. Husk shut the door shaking his head. He turned back to Angeldust, with a frown.

Anthony also seemed upset. He looked up from his lap, and looked at his boyfriend.

"You're leaving?" He asked.

Husk nodded, and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He walked over to his dresser, he put on shirt he didn't care much about. He changed out of his pajama pants, into a pair of very beat up pants he also didn't care much about.

"I'm sorry legs." He sighed. "But, I'll be as quick as I can."

The spider sighed, while Husk got ready for his job. Anthony crossed his arms.

"I could go with ya, again." Angeldust offered, hopeful to spend more time with Husk but, the cat shook his head.

"Not this time babe. He's got meat for me to carve up. It's nasty, I don't want you there, cause I don't even wanna be there."

Angel groaned, he got off of Husk's beed and pointed to himself.

"You think I can't handle it? I was in a Mafia, I can he-"

Husk sighed.

"I know you can. It aint like that at all Tony. It's messy, and it's fuckin road kill half the time! It's gross." He wrapped his arms around the spider.

Angel sighed but, he understood. Husk wrapped his arms around the spider.

"Enjoy your day off babe. We can hang out whenever I'm back."

Angel groaned but nodded. He bent down capturing Husk's lips before the cat demon left the room. Angeldust went back to his room grabbed Fat Nuggets and went to Cherri's room.

She was hanging out with Claire, but didn't mind Angel's company at all, so he joined them.

"What's up hoe?" She asked as Angel sat in her bed.

He just shrugged.

"Got the day off wanted to chill with you. Hey Claire."

"Hey Angie." She greeted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They chatted and played music. A couple hours had passed.

Angel turned his head a certain way as he was singing along to whatever song was playing. Cherri raised an eyebrow.

"Angie, those better be from Husk." She said with concern crossing her arms.

Claire was confused at first then noticed what Cherribomb was talking about.

Angel bit his lip as he blushed, he shrugged his shoulders trying to hide the Hickies in embarrassment.

"Of course they're from him!"

"You two fucked and you didn't tell me?!" Cherri yelled with surprise, and fake anger.

Angeldust was dumbfounded. He facepalmed, his cheeks were red with embarrassment.

"We didn't! I mean, we did, twice actually. But he gave me these before he left this morning." He stated before crossing his arms. "Bambi ruined it." He groaned.

"TWICE?!!"

Claire was laughing. She would have been fine not hearing this conversation but, it was funny watching them bicker.

Husk eventually returned from his butcher job. It was Roughly two in the afternoon. He gave the meat to Niffty and quickly took it to the kitchen to cook. He went up the stairs to Angel's room and locked on the door. He didn't get an answer so he went to his room and sent Angel a text. He took a quick shower before drying off and putting on something comfortable.

Angel looked at his phone and his cheeks went red.

"Oooh" Cherribomb teased.

"Shut it." Was all Angeldust said as he typed a response.

♠️♦️🎲Loser🎲♥️♣️
Hey I'm back.

🩷🕸️Webs🩷🕸️
Yay!!!

♠️️♦️🎲Loser🎲♥️♣️

You with Cherri?

🩷🕸️Webs🕸️🩷

Mhm. I'll see ya in a bit tho 😉

Angeldust finished his conversation with his two friends before he excused himself from the room, taking Fat Nuggets with him.