"What are you trying to say Detective," ma asked.

"I'm saying that someone was trying to murder your husbands, " he said.

"Omg," ma said and held her chest in disbelief. Jaylen was just looking around confused, poor baby.

I reached out my arms to him, and he climbed in my hands. I kissed his forehead and put his head in my chest.

"The highway cam and building also show a car following your husband's to work and back , eyewitness said they saw the car hit in the back of their car on purpose And that when they lost control and crashed in the truck. This was also caught and the cams so the witnesses were telling the truth," he said.

"Who would want to hurt them?," ma asked confused.

"Your husband's are very powerful business men, there could be a lot of people out for them," he said.

"We'll do everything we can to find these people, we tried running the license plate but came up with nothing," he said.

"Please let us know if you find anything," Ma said, and they nodded.

"A question for the kids," he said, looking towards us.

"Do you guys by chance go to Weatherford Nursing School," he asked, and we nodded, confused.

" I think you guys know my son Assad Sloan. He was murder recently," he said. A shocked look came on my face, but I quickly masked it. That's why he looked so familiar. He's the little bitch father.

"Umm we know your son because we had a couple classes but we weren't close.

"He was always talking about Tyquan, that you right," he said looking at me and I slowly nodded.

"Did you guys know of anyone that wanted to hurt my son," he asked and we all shook our heads no.

"You're 100% sure?," he asked a bit stern this time.

"They said they don't know anything so why are you still questioning them," I heard Daniko speak in a rough tone.

"And who are you?," He asked Daniko.

"That ain't got shit to do with you?," Dnaiko replied and I squeezed his arms.

"Daniko sweetie," Ma said and I saw him calming down.

"Thank you guys for your time," he said, not taking his eyes off Daniko.

"Thank you too detectives," ma said and he looked at her and gave her a nod and smile before walking off.

He turned while walking and I saw him grinned at Daniko and turned back around.

"You think yall smart huh?," Ma said and we looked at her confused.

"I know you guys well enough to know that all know something about that Assad kid and I want every single detail," he said. If yall know my mama yall know he's one smart-ass.

"Ma we don't know anything," Tyra said and ma gave her a look and she looked away.

Tyra, Jameson and Jeremiah gave me a side eye and I shrugged, what was I supposed to do? We'll tell her the truth I guess but that would reveal that Daniko killed someone and that's going to raise questions even I don't know the answer to. How was it so easy for hik to kill and not feel anything because it didn't bother him at all.

"Family of Mr.Gibson, Mr. Martin and Mr. Johnson," I heard a voice say and we looked to see a male doctor walking over to us. My mom called him over and he walked over to us.

"I am very sorry about the situation you guys are currently in," he took out a clipboard and started going over it.

"Mr Martin is currently awake but he has one broken rib, a fracture wrist and some little cuts over his body," he said.