XII

Mile's Pov.

After all the crying my mom wouldn't let me go she was still crying and hugging my hands. I miss them so much specially mom after all she is my hero you can say I was spoiled by her.

"Mom come on I still need to work." I said but instead of letting me go mom just tighten her hold.

"You can stay with them here Mile, I'll just ask boss." It was Apo who spoke.

He was about to walk away when mom stood up and holds Apo hand.

"Apo thank you for inviting us to this party, because of you I finally found my missing son after months of searching for him." Why does he know Apo?

"You're welcome ma'am and you should stay with Mile and enjoy the rest of the night. I'll be going now  ma'am, I'll still have work to finish." Apo did his goodbye.

"How did you know Apo?" I ask P'Tong.

"Well he is a really kind man. He is tge one who assist us to our rooms and the one who always delivers our food. How about you, you said that this was you first day and someone recommended you here is that Apo?" He ask me and I give him a nod for an answer.

" So how did you know Apo then?" He then now ask me.

"His the one who save me. While I was in my yacht cruising alone a storm came in so I jump up the water cause the yacht is about to flio over but the next thing I new, I just woke up in Apo's house and he told me that he saw me almost lifeless at the shore. " As I recall all that a smile escape to my lips without knowing it.

"Hey P'Mile what if he recommends you to work here and invite as to attend the party to be reunited?" It was Jeff my almost quite brother, and it made me think of it.

"Mom I need to talk to someone. It will be quick." My mom was about to protest but I quickly stands up and walk towards Apo who was now waiting for the food he will deliver.

I held his hand then pulled him until we arrive at the garder with no one and no other noise that our voice.

"You new about my parents." was the first sentence that I say. Apo just nod.

"How long have you been known them?" I ask still composing my self.

"Its been three days now." He look up as he said that to me.

"Why didn't you say it to me?!" My voice went up a bit that make him jolt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hide it from you, I just need confirmation before telling you. Then this event happen so I use it to help you get back with them." he explains. I understand that he is concern and I appreciate all his efforts but I want him to tell me firat before doing this decision.

"Apo look sorry for raising my voice but please next time don't ever decide on your own after all this matter concerns me." He just then again nod as an answer so I hug him so does he to me.

"I'm really sorry Mile I really didn't want to hide it from you and other than the confirmation, I also wanted a time with you. A time before you go back to where you really belong." Tears are now slowly falling from his eyes.

Apo's Pov.

"What do you mean?" Mile is confuse.

"Mile I know you miss them so much after all you've been missing for a few months now. Now that they're here you should go back with them too." I wipe off the tears cause I don't want to look weak and broken.

"But you told me I can go back to them when I'm ready?" he ask me confuse.

"Mile I'm not forcing you to leave. you're always welcome here to us, but Mile you should also think how your family feels about you choosing to stay here than going home with them. Mile your family is much more important than the other things. Spend time with them and come back here whenever you want. " I stroke his hair then wipe his tears.

"I can do than but how will I do that when I know you are hurting." Those words touches my heart. I thought putting up a strong face is enough to cover the pain.

" I'll be honest Mile I think about being a selfish a keeping you here and with me and yes It hurts to know that you're going home but Mile you are not mine and will never be mine." The tears that I wanted to hold back finally escape one more time.

"But the pain is less than the happiness that I felt cause finally you will live the life you really had and you will finally be together with Linn again." I hold his hands tightly cause I know this will be the last time I'll be holding them.

"How did you know about that?" he ask me.

"Mile I know ever since I saw you and I confirm that when while delivering you families food I over heard them talking about how Linn is alive and doing well." I said looking in to his eyes.

"I know you wanted to ask why but I can't tell you how but that is now important, what important is you will finally meet her again so live your life with the person you love and you're destiny which is Linn not me. I always see how happy you are whenever you tell a story about her. Your eyes are sparkling and your fair white skin is blusing. That's how much you love her Mile I can tell. " I smile bitterly cause the pain while saying how others can make the person you love more happy than you hurts a lot.

"I'm sorry Apo for not being able to return your feelings towards me. I'm really sorry." he said the hug me tight.

I slightly push him away then look into his eyes.

"Don't cry now it will just be hard for me to let go. I'm fine no need to say sorry and you're not obligated to love me back. I choose to love you but I never imagine you loving me back. Our time ia enough for me to feel that somehow I'm also special." after saying that I kiss him on the lips for the last time and he kiss me back.

" I love you" I whisper between our kiss.

" This might be the end but I'm happy to love you until the day I die."

*******
Here is another update my dear readers I hope you all like it. Enjoy love you all💚💛