II

Apo's Pov.

"So he already in a relationship, good for him." I talk to myself.

After taking sometime I entered the room and help Mile to sit up to eat.

"Sorry Mile we don't have any expensive or even good food to offer you." I said after handing him a hot bowl of fish stew and rice.

"You don't need to say sorry Apo after all I'm here, a stranger staying at your home. I don't have the right to be picky but instead I'm thankful coz you let me eat and sleep here." he said with a gentle tone.

He really is the man I want to be with but that won't ever happen after all he is in a relationship.

I'm gay and my siblings know it I don't hide it but I don't show it either. Aome of you mighy ask or won't believe cause I'm mascular and still manly but this is me I love and like the same gender as me but I don't want to act like others or be girly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While eating the my sibling brag inside the room but stops when they saw Mile already awake and now eating.

"Oh, the handsome man is already awake." Ta said I pinch him a little bit and he silently scream.

Meanwhile Barcode decided to hide behind me cause he is really shy around people specifically to those he really doesn't know in simple term he is an introvert while Ta is an extrovert, he show himself confidently, a very out going person.

"Sorry Mile by the way this are my brothers Ta the second born and Barcode our third born and kids this is Mr. Mile Phakphum." I introduced them to each other. After the introduction Ta suddenly run towards Mile and he extend his hands for a shake.

"Welcome to our humble Island Mr. Phakphum." this kid is really friendly ain't he?

Mile took his hand and shake but Barcode is still behind me.

"Barcode come on greet our guest his gonna stay with is for awhile while he is recovering." I said to him so he slowly walk towards Mile and shyly offer his hands, The older also took it then Barcode run again but this time behind Ta.

"Hey nong don't be shy, I don't eat people" Mile joke that makes Ta laugh.

"He is right code this Mr. is nice and you should be talking to him cause he is our new brother." Ta said

"Sorry about that. Hey Ta, this Mr. is not our new brother he is our guest and we are here to help him." I scold him a little bit.

"Oh its ok Apo I have a older brother and a little brother at home too so it is ok for me being a part of your family too." after saying that he pat Ta's head then ruffle his hair.

"Aye Phi don't ruin my hair it took a long time for me to fix it." He said while fixing his hair up again.

"What a playboy" I thought to myself.

We were having fun when suddenly we heard a stomach growl and that sound lead us to Barcode holding his stomach.

"Oh my baby brother is already hungry come on down stairs the food is already at the table." I said the get all the dirty plates and bowl to bring with me.

"Since you are done eating take the medicine and take a rest but if you need anything just call for us and we'll be there." I said and give him the medication he needs.

I'm thankful cause even though its not every month some people deliver free food and medication here in our deserted Island.

Our Island is really far from the city so this kind of help really helps us.

But I'm worried cause the next time the volunteers will come here is said to be two months for now and we don't have our own boat that can go anywhere far because the boat that we use is just borrowed and needs to be move with pabbles so going to other island to help him to get where connectivity and other necessities are surely available is really hard.

"Hey Phi you are staring into nothing and your food is alredy cold, are ok? Are you sick?" Ta ask me then feel my head and neck.

"Ta I'm ok it's just that I remember something but it isn't important so don't mine me and eat your food." it's really good to have someone beside you.

.
.
.
.

After finishing our food Barcode volunteer's to wash the dishes meanwhile Ta clean the dining area, while me I go upstairs to check on Mile and he is now sleeping again peacefully. I think I already saw him somewhere but I don't remember when is that.

"You must be living a good life when you are in the city, your face is really smooth if you look up close and your hands is soft like you didn't ever work to get what you have, I envy you for that but even though you are higher that us you stayed humble and kind to poor people like us. " I said even though I know he won't hear any of it.

It must be really good to live comfortably, finishing school and having a job that can help us live a comfortable life.

I'm thankful to my parents cause they push me to attend school even though I didn't get to finish my highschool I' m still thankful cause I can teach my siblings how to read and write and thats enough cause I know by that they can live without the help of others or be scammed just because they don't understand a thing.

I stand up and walk near the window it was already dawn the sky is already  turn dark but it was beautiful and the sun is slowly going down.

"I hope one day I find happiness and contentment." I whisper to the air.

My only wish is for my family to live comfortably and happy without worrying about tomorrow.

*******

Hello readers another update. Enjoy reader don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment.

By the way I decided to update one story only every Tuesday I hope you understand cause it was already Christmas season and our work is getting really busy I love you all. 💚💛