Chapter 9: D/D/D/D

Start from the beginning

Sona: Hmm that sounds interesting, his team has risen significantly in the last few months from starting at the bottom and now standing in the top 15.

Tsubaki: Yes he has but most of the battles that he had were behind closed doors so not much was known of the battles however the last few battles have caused mass amounts of destruction. 

Sona: Yes, I did hear about it in the last battle report that the structure had slight issues in that last attack but we will worry about that when we face them unless you have a different plan as you rushed in here earlier.

Tsubaki: Oh that, I have received a message from Sirzechs pertaining to our match against team Gremory.

Sona: Go on.

Tsubaki: Sirzechs has announced that we shall have a friendly joust to prepare us for the battle with Issei. However to aid team Gremory they will have a couple more people introduced to balance things with the teams.

Sona: That sounds reasonable yet I think there will be a major shakeup very soon!

[Scene change - Hades Realm - Underworld]

Entering into a dark hallway that seemed to echo the cries of the dead as they tried their luck to pass through the large gates, Astrograph sorcerer lit the area as the other magicians and sorcerers followed close by wearing their protective gear and weapons. They have been down there for around 2 hours as due to the information coming in so quickly and having to assemble a team to plan for the mission whilst waiting for the gate to be completed. When they initially entered the realm they were met with small grim reapers guarding some of the entrances which the magicians battled through and managed to get to the area now which was around the corner to the gates of hades. 

Just on the other side of the wall is a giant gate standing as a colossal barrier between the mortal world and the realm of the dead. Fashioned from the darkest obsidian, the gate looms ominously, its surface marred by jagged spikes and heavy chains. Each groove and etching in the obsidian seems to whisper ancient secrets of the underworld, hinting at the unfathomable power that lies beyond. Adorning the gate are cruel spikes and thick chains, their presence serving as a stark warning to any who dare approach. The spikes jut out like the teeth of some primordial beast, gleaming malevolently in the dim light. Chains, heavy and rusted with age, coil around the gate like serpents, their links wrought with the suffering of countless souls trapped within the abyss. Rising on either side of the gate are pillars formed from the bleached bones of the damned. Skulls, rib cages, and skeletal limbs intertwine to create a macabre support for the gate, a chilling reminder of the fate that awaits those who dare to trespass. Each bone bears the marks of agony and despair, a testament to the eternal torment that defines the underworld. Illuminating the chamber are torches ensconced in sconces along the walls, their flickering flames casting dancing shadows that seem to writhe and twist with a life of their own. The flames burn with an otherworldly hue, casting a sickly pallor over the chamber. Shades of ethereal blue and sickly green mingle with the darkness, painting the scene in hues of death and decay. Their eerie light offers the only respite from the oppressive darkness, yet their presence serves only to deepen the sense of foreboding that permeates the realm of Hades.

Right in front of the gate standing at an unimaginable height stood a three headed monster crowned by snarling maws, each poised to unleash unspeakable terror upon any who dared to approach, it embodies the relentless force that bars entry to the realm of the dead. Its massive form looms ominously, casting a shadow that seems to swallow the very light itself, as if drawing all life into the abyss below. Chains, forged in the fires of Tartarus, bind Cerberus to its eternal duty, rattling with an ominous warning to any who would dare to challenge its authority. Its eyes, burning with a malevolent gleam, pierce through the darkness, surveying the souls who approach with a chilling intensity that speaks of centuries of vigilance. With each breath, Cerberus exhales a low growl that reverberates through the air like the tolling of a funeral bell, signaling the fate that awaits those who seek passage into the realm of death.