Chapter 6

Ddraig: "White one, no one of your caliber would be stalked."

Issei: "Astrograph?"

Vali: "Astrograph. Do you know him?"

Issei: "I, um..."

Issei paused, glancing toward the sorcerer standing nearby, contemplating whether to keep their relationship secret. His gaze then shifted to the three new arrivals in the room, pondering if they were acquainted with Astrograph.

Issei: "Who are they?"

Astrograph: "Ah, it seems you haven’t met them. This right here," pointing at Chronograph, "is Chronograph Sorcerer."

Chronograph stood tall and imposing, commanding attention with their presence. Their robes, intricately embroidered with arcane symbols and patterns, hinted at a deep understanding of temporal mysteries. Each fold and crease of their attire seemed to whisper ancient secrets, a testament to generations of wisdom. The swirling cloak billowed with otherworldly grace, as if woven from the fabric of time itself. At their side hung a staff, adorned with gears and celestial motifs, symbolizing mastery over universal forces. With every movement, they exuded power and authority, eyes gleaming like stars, reflecting the depths of the temporal realm. Despite their weighty knowledge, Chronograph remained resolute, a beacon of hope amidst time's currents.

Beside them stood a tall gentleman, radiating ancient wisdom and stoic resolve. Cloaked in robes adorned with clockwork patterns, Timegazer Magician embodied time's essence. Their serene expression hinted at witnessing countless ages, yet remained steadfast. Subtle motifs of hourglasses and gears adorned their attire, symbols of time's march. With a staff in hand, adorned with timepieces, they channeled cosmic energies with precision. Around them, wisps of shimmering energy danced, reflecting time's complexity. Despite their connection to time, Timegazer Magician remained composed, bridging earthly existence with cosmic destiny.

Next to Timegazer stood a magician exuding celestial mystique and scholarly wisdom. Draped in robes adorned with constellations, Stargazer Magician stood regal and confident. Their demeanor suggested attunement to celestial rhythms. With a staff adorned with gemstones, they channeled stellar power. Their eyes, reflecting cosmic depths, held celestial secrets. Stardust wisped around them, trailing like celestial comets. Despite their connection to the heavens, Stargazer Magician remained grounded, embodying earthly-cosmic harmony.

Timegazer: "Nice to meet you. Your majes—"

Cough! Cough!

Stargazer: "Nice to meet you, Issei. We're colleagues of Astrograph, passing by when we sensed pressure from this house."

Chronograph: "We decided to check things out, but were attacked. It was self-defense."

Issei: "Ah, so that’s what happened. Vali, you asked if I know him. Yes, Astrograph has trained me occasionally."

Kiba, intrigued by Chronograph's presence, found familiarity. Chronograph, sensing Kiba's curiosity, quickly crafted an explanation.

Kiba: "You look familiar."

Chronograph: "It's a common mistake. But we haven't met."