Chapter 8:

Location - Kuoh Academy - Early afternoon 

Kuoh Academy sat silent as it hosted the annual meeting between the other factions as most of the students were away for the weekend. Usually there would be some students remaining at school due to them doing off term club events and training to better develop themselves. At the back of the school where the biggest building sat various vehicles were parked around as the faction leaders arrived, they all proceeded to walk towards the large doors which currently were wide open and walking into the reception hall where many people stood conversing. Many experienced butlers and waiters stood around and dashed towards the more important VIP’s asking if they would love another drink and a taste of the snacks. Most of them gladly accepted the meals which were given to them as they were famished from the journey which they made to the academy. 

Time went on to which the hall increased in population until someone appeared and tapped on a wine glass which alerted everyone. “May I have your attention please, the meeting is about to start in the central room on the first floor.” After the announcement was made many of the beings standing at the front stood still whilst the ones at the rear began slowly walking as they were the ones closest to the head of the table. Some walked up the stairs whilst others took the lift/ elevator to the first floor and walked through the large hallway that took them to their destination, shortly after reaching a pair of double doors each party walked through the security doors where they were checked for any hidden weapons, after passing the security checkpoint they arrived inside a wide room with ceilings around around 3.5 meters tall and an extremely large table with around 30-40 comfortable royal seats that were shaped like thrones and had many spots were gold shone through.

The wall behind the furthest seats and towards the left of the room a wide panned view of Kuoh academy glimmered under the morning sun while the many factions began taking their seats. Out of the 30-40 seats they were divided in two as each representative had the vice president joining them with their entourage joining them. Following on from the events of the last meeting each representative took with them two other members as their guard who stood about a few meters behind their party. 

Soon after the majority of representatives had arrived and taken their spots around the table, 8 seats were left empty but not because they weren’t going to be occupied but the members of these factions always make a grandiose appearance. 

A bright light enveloped around the room engulfing every other color for a second until two beings in grandiose white and golden clothing appeared on the right hand side taking two of the eight chairs that remained to which most of the individuals around the room smiled and welcomed the party into the meeting. 

Yasak: Well if it isn't the angel faction.

Odin: hoho, by great odin's beard that wouldn’t be Gabriel would it not?

Seiryuu: Odin, haven’t we talked about this?

Michael shot a sharp gaze towards the asgardian sending a message to back off and stop ogling his younger sister to which he was met by another firm stair coming from a man sitting beside Odin. The man looked older than what he truly was but had the figure of a prime being with great muscle structure, his golden hair flowed down the sides and back of his head whilst electric blue eyes stared towards Michael. Situated in front of him sat a large hammer the size of a basketball that was held by a heavy handle that was made from a material not found on the mortal plains. 

Odin: Thor calm down, we don’t want to start a war.

Thor: I know father, but no man can challenge you like that without going through me first.