Chapter 9: D/D/D/D

Location: Sitri Residence - Kuoh - Night 

Situated in a rich neighborhood full of large houses and miniature mansions, a large incredible building that resembled the Hyoudou residence stood erected next to lesser expensive houses. Entering the house from the 3rd floor window a hallway manifested with many doors and decorations across each side of the hallway. Going near the fifth door on the left facing the direction of sunrise a large open bedroom opened to a view of a large super king bed with large drapes that fell to the ground and tucked themselves in under the bed sat a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure with short bob cut black hair and violet eyes, she sat in her evening gown looking towards the door but was suddenly distracted when she felt the need to sneeze.

Achoo! She went blowing into a handkerchief that was carefully stationed at the side of her bed. She wondered as to who may have caused her to sneeze but as she thought about it she came to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter as even an ant that she accidentally stepped on could have spoken her name and made her sneeze. Looking down on the bed lay many pieces of paper which had various information written on it and various charts which was passed her way due to the attack on Kuoh a day ago resulting in some of the main buildings being destroyed and needing reservation which would take a couple of hours to complete however the illusion still needed to be made so that the humans who were blind to the supernatural remained that way. 

Knock knock knock!

Sona: Who is it?

Tsubaki: It’s me Sona.

Sona: Oh do come in, Tsubaki.

The bedroom door opened to a shadow of a young bespectacled woman with straight black hair that extended all the way down to her knees with split bangs which slightly covered her heterochromatic eyes that gleaned behind her blue semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses. She wore a cute blue christmas Eeyore lady dressing gown and fluffy violet and brown slippers that matched the colors of her eyes. 

Tsubaki: Still going over the documents?

Sona: Yes, it's been tough trying to find space for which classes could continue whilst the construction is going on but..

Tsubaki: I don’t see a problem as we still have the underground classrooms.

Sona: That is a viable solution yet we would need permission from Rias or Sirzechs for the equipment which is stored down there to be moved somewhere else.

Tsubaki: What is down there?

Sona: There are a few magical items and furniture but I did hear she was keeping Gasper's coffin down there and somewhat of a beacon.

Tsubaki: A beacon, for what?

Sona: I don’t know, it was placed there long ago and has been kept a secret to many but if it doesn’t clash with my work then it can remain. However, I should be able to get a hold of Sirzechs in the morning to ask about this and see what he says for monday.

Tsubaki: Okay Sona, is there anything else you need from me whilst I'm here?

Sona: Ah yes that reminds me, have we managed to scout Issei’s team yet for the rating game coming up?

Tsubaki: At this moment we haven’t had much success as he has been switching members here and there but with the members who have participated the most we have collected a large amount of data which i will have for you as soon as you come down into the living room.