Odin: But you do know that's the current leader of the angel faction.

Thor: i Know father but the Asgardian blood that we share would never allow me to back down from a fight even if it was against shiva himself.

A silent breeze flowed through the empty space surrounding the table to which a handsome young boy around the age of middle school with a well structured face with shiny blue and black hair appeared. His sharp eyes sent daggers across the room making a majority of the beings wince when he cast his gaze. Behind the young boy a slightly older man with a buzz cut hairstyle stood with greenish brown hair color and lavender eyes. He wore circular sunglasses whilst an aloha shirt adorned his torso whilst expensive jewelry sat around his neck whilst a large vermillion mark stayed stamped on his forehead. These two were the current leaders of the hindu faction whilst the younger looking boy was one of the strongest beings in the world, Shiva and Indra.

Shiva: Oh, are you challenging me to match, young asgardian?

Indra:  I don’t think he actually meant it but he does still show that fight in him. 

Shiva: And who are you to talk?

Indra: I..Eh…I…DIdn’t

Shiva: Hahaha, I'm pulling your leg. 

The atmosphere around the room tensed when they heard the words of shiva coming out with such ferocity and malice but soon died down when the hindu god began laughing causing some to join in. Whilst they continued to laugh they were interrupted again when dark black feathers began dropping from the heavens and soon the amount that fell increased to which the seats on the left hand side were engulfed by a dark shadow mist that soon dissipated revealing the leader of the fallen angels and was then followed by a bright light which also faded revealing the white dragon emperor Vali. 

Balor: Look what the fallen dragged in. 

Chronos: Yeah I remember him from the attack last time, what gives Azazel?

Azazel: Don’t speak about vali like that, this young man has changed from recent times and is working on bettering himself for the benefit of the alliance. 

Vali: No Azazel, you don’t need to defend me. If any one of them wants to challenge me to see where my allegiance lies, then try your luck and see where you end up. 

“Hahahaha, He still holds true to his fiery image.” A red light shone at the head of the table revealing six beings all seated in a calm manner as they gazed at the crowd. 

Aten: Well if it isn’t Sirzechs, grayfia and Ajuka. I didn’t think that all three would grant us their  presence. 

Grayfia: And what is that supposed to mean?

Aten began stuttering as he tried to find a reply to the question that the queen asked, however when everyone heard him stutter they let out silent snickers which caught the deity off guard as he didn’t know if he should be worried or take that statement lightly. 

Aten: I..I..Didn’t mean it to be like that, I was just trying to say that we don’t usually see you in most of the meetings and that we have been asking Sirzechs to grant us with your presence. 

Grayfia sent daggers towards Ajuka who let out a cold sweat before answering her confirming the deity's answer. 

Sirzechs: Okay everyone calm down, i believe it is time for us to start this meeting.