Xie Shannan said in surprise: "Oh? Is it the poisonous zombie in Wanda Plaza in the city center? Is that level four?

Originally, Lao Meng asked me to take people there to clean it up tomorrow. Fortunately, I haven't gone yet, otherwise he would have died. I don’t know.”

Bai Yaoyao pursed her lips, wondering why Xie Shannan talked so much in this life.

"No, your water power is level 4, right?"

Xie Shannan nodded. Yesterday, the official dispatched more than a hundred soldiers and 30 power users to take down the level 4 zombie.

Fortunately, this zombie has a crystal core. After absorbing it at night, not only did it rise to level four relatively smoothly, but it also seemed to have mutated. Water can actually condense into ice, and its lethality is not a little stronger than level three.

However, Xie Shannan knew very clearly that he would definitely not be stronger than Bai Yaoyao.

"Captain Bai, this is a mutated beast for you. It tastes pretty good and can restore some physical energy. But maybe because of the low level, it doesn't restore much. Compared with the mutated python meat you gave me, it's far behind. ." Xie Shannan said.

After collecting the harvest, Bai Yaoyao asked: "Did you go to the breeding farm? Did you harvest a lot?"

"Yes, there were quite a lot of them. There were dozens of them each. But they were so noisy that they killed more than a dozen more in one night. ." Xie Shannan replied.

Bai Yaoyao wanted to keep a few alive in the breeding space, thought for a moment, and said: "Captain Meng asked you to clean up the poison-type zombies because you want shopping mall supplies, right?

Send a few people with us. We don't want the supplies. We will give them when we come back. I have a few living mutated chickens and mutated ducks."

Xie Shannan agreed without thinking. With such a good thing, how could Lao Meng refuse.

Bai Yaoyao brought people to wait at the door of the safe area.

After a while, three large trucks drove out and waved to Bai Yaoyao and others.

After seeing that the people were in place, we set off directly.

Level zero zombies and level one zombies are already rare on the road. Basically they are all Level 2, with more Level 3 as well.

It doesn't matter. What makes Bai Yaoyao more worried is that there are more mutant beasts. After thinking about the geographical location of H City, he feels relieved. It is almost surrounded by mountains on three sides, so there are naturally many mutant beasts.

The beasts in the mountains were quite hostile to humans before the end of the world. They were very wild and had a strong desire to attack. They were even more so now. It seemed that they really wouldn’t be able to stay in H City for long.

Once all the mutated beasts on the mountain start to come down, there will be trouble.

In fact, mutant beasts are much better at sensing danger than humans, so there were not many powerful mutant beasts attacking along the way.

If you are not strong enough, you will just add more food to An Ye.

So we arrived at Wanda Plaza in the city center very smoothly.

Everyone put on protective clothing and gas masks in the car before getting off. It can be seen with the naked eye that the air is filled with a faint black color, and the closer it gets to the shopping mall, the worse it becomes.

Hoarding stuff for the apocalypse, I want to get through this apocalypse  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें