...

Of course, official vehicles were used for official tasks. Four military off-road vehicles were driven in the dark night. Xie Shannan and others had three off-road vehicles and five large trucks with a load capacity of 49 tons. A small convoy was formed.

The road outside is not very easy to walk on. There are too many zombies blocking the road. I don't dare to walk on viaducts because they break without knowing where they are going.

Bai Yaoyao led An Ye directly in front to clear the way, and when he encountered zombies, he immediately took action.

This made Xie Shannan a little embarrassed, so when he encountered zombies blocking the road again, he quickly sent people out, but his vehicle was behind him. When he ran over, the dark night began to "close the stalls".

All morning, I didn't make any move.

"Captain Bai, why don't our people go to the front in the afternoon? You have worked hard in the morning." Xie Shannan said.

"It's not hard work. Don't worry about these details. My team members' abilities will be more abundant. If you encounter a problem, just come and provide support.

Well... let's eat something and rest for a while before setting off." Bai Yaoyao hurriedly changed the subject.

Just kidding, if you don't fight zombies, where will the crystal core come from? You can take care of your family by yourself, there are so many people, humans and beasts, how can you do it without careful planning?

Xie Shannan and the official superpower users never thought of this...

In the official system, no matter how many crystal cores are collected, they all need to be turned in. Naturally, training resources are also issued by the official, and no one is short of crystal cores.

After all, superpowers are precious little creatures. They have a large army, heavy weapons to clear the way, and a sufficient amount of crystal cores in advance.

Therefore, there are only endless crystal nuclei to absorb, and there are no insufficient crystal nuclei.

Xiaomi had hardly gotten in the car all morning. Even though he had two series of superpowers, he still couldn't roll.

In Page's words, he is the "king of roll kings"!

"Okay, let's take a rest. I'm going to get food. Captain Meng specifically told me that the food along the way will be provided by the official." Xie Shannan replied.

Bai Yaoyao nodded, "If you don't want it, it won't be in vain. If you want it, it won't be in vain."

People from both teams gathered together, and Xie Shannan handed An Ye 12 boxes of self-heating rice and 12 bottles of mineral water.

After Bai Yaoyao took it, he took out the large round table and stools that An Ye usually used to eat. Everyone chatted very naturally and started to put away the self-heating rice.

The official superpowers squatting on the roadside were all stunned. Damn it, you can still do this!

Bai Yaoyao found it interesting to see Xie Shannan, a tall man of nearly 1.9 meters squatting on the curb with his eyes wide open in surprise.

So he put out a long table and a few long stools, and shouted: "Captain Xie."

Xie Shannan hesitated for a moment, but still waved everyone over. Although it was a bit crowded, you could still sit sideways. Come on, no matter what, it's better than squatting.

Bai Yaoyao took out some python meat that had been roasted in the morning and placed it in the middle for everyone to eat together with rice.

Bai Yaoyao no longer divides the meat of exotic beasts. The meat of fourth-grade exotic beasts is very expensive!