Chapter 19

*Im starting a new updating schedule so this story and its' sequel will be updated every Friday! Thank you guys for all of the support, and if you haven't, please go check out my new story, Coming Up For Air. Comments and votes are appreciated! Don't forget to follow! Much love xxxx*

"We need to get Courtney alone. Don't let Juice know that we even have an inkling of an idea about this shit," Jax tells the men around the table.

"If Juice knows, he's liable to tell her some shit to feed us," Tig agrees.

"Hap, is your head in this shit man? Loyalties aside, we gotta get this shit straight," Jax said, looking at the stone cold killer.

Happy nodded,"Yeah I'm here."

"Alright, we get to the bottom of this shit tonight," Jax told all of them before slamming the gavel down, ending the meeting.

====================
"I missed you guys," Courtney told the two boys as she hugged them before sending them inside and turning to Juice.

"Hey," she said, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Hey," he told her.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Court, let's not do this," Juice huffed.

"Do what?" Courtney asked him.

"Pretend like everything's okay. You served me with divorce papers. How am I? I'm fucking crushed. You just want me to tell you I'm fine so you feel less bad about this shit," he told her before getting in his car and driving off. Courtney was beyond surprised that had happened. She held the tears in as she walked in to be with her boys.

==================
"Why would you give them that? That is state evidence and totally invalid without a signature any way," Eli fumed.

"They don't know that now do they? As far as they know, they're all halfway to lock up which will be a potential for some deals to be made. You get what you've always wanted; Charming free of Samcro, and I get the satisfaction of knowing I took them off of the street," Toric told him as they sat across from one another.

"I am not going to deny how bad I want that, but I will not do it at the expense of woman's life, a mother's life," Eli said as he slammed his fist on his desk.

"Save the hostility. You'll need it when you bring them into custody," Toric told him before standing up and walking out of his office.

Eli pressed his secretary's button. "Yes Mr. Roosevelt?"

Eli sighed,"I need you to get Jax Teller in here and now."

====================
I need you to come to the clubhouse. It's important.
-Jax

"Av, do you care to watch the boys for a bit? Jax wants to see me," Courtney told her.

Ava nodded as Courtney hugged and kissed Collin and Cameron goodbye before heading to the clubhouse.

Pulling up, she noticed them all standing outside.

She cautiously stepped out of her car and walked over. "Why do you need to see me?"

He threw the pack of papers with her statement in it towards her,"I didn't take you for a rat."

"Jax, you don't understand," she told him with as strong a voice as she could muster.

"What is there to understand? That's you're handwriting ain't it, and all that shit is from your mouth," Jax spat.

"I was backed against a fucking wall. I spent a night in jail. I gave you as much time as I could, but I had to think about MY family not the damn club. So yeah, I gave them this. What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Courtney asked.