Chapter 16

*mature content. How would you guys feel about Juice and Courtney coming back but in a different way? Also, I listened to Jason Mraz- I won't Give Up while writing this. Check it out! Comments and votes are appreciated. Much love xxx*

"Umm excuse me, but your client has already made a deal," Roosevelt told Lowen, who had interrupted.

"My client hasn't signed anything, and she won't be. Here you go," Lowen said as she handed him the paperwork she was holding.

The look on Eli's face told Courtney everything she needed to know.

"You see, you claimed to have evidence pointing towards my client, but it can all be disputed. It says so in the paperwork. Unless you'd really like to argue with me at this point. You're holding a mother away from her sons for no reason. How do you think that'd look to the ones higher than you?" Lowen said, obviously pleased with herself.

Roosevelt didn't speak but instead unlocked the cuffs from around Courtney's wrists.

===============
Courtney was so happy to breathe fresh air and be in her own clothes again. After thanking Lowen, she headed straight to Ava's. The kids swarmed her as she stepped out of her vehicle. She greeted them all with smiles before bending down to kiss Cameron and Collin. Cameron was still healing but able to walk around.

"You didn't tell me you were getting out," Juice said as he walked over and hugged her. It was tense, and both of them felt it as Juice released her.

"Yeah well I didn't know until literally a moment ago," Courtney told him as she held Cameron on her hip, being careful of his incision and walking inside to say hello to Ava.

==================
*Later in the evening...*
"Mom, I'm happy you're home," Collin said as Courtney tucked him in the guest bed.

"Me too baby, me too," she said, kissing his head.

"Daddy's happy too. He cried when you were gone," Collin told her as he drifted off to sleep.

Courtney found herself getting choked up at the thought of a distraught Juice. Courtney absent mindedly twirled her wedding rings and walked to the bedroom she and Juice shared to find him sitting on the bed. She was walking into the bathroom when he spoke,"Tell me what to do to fix it."

Courtney sighed and blinked back tears as she turned around to face him. "I spent a night in jail because of you, and not to mention I almost went to prison for some shit you did. I don't want to, but I blame you for all of it."

Juice walked over to her,"i was going to the station tomorrow to turn myself in. I fucked up. I fucked up so much, and I know that. I shouldn't have killed him, but when I walked in and saw you, I lost it. That shit's in the past though, Court. Everything's fine now."

Courtney let the tears she was holding back flow,"No Juan, everything is not fine. Our son was shot, you were kidnapped, and I was put in jail. I can't do this shit."

"So you want me to sign the divorce papers?" Juice asked as a shocked look overcame her face. "I checked up on you through Lowen, and she started actin' sketchy so I hassled her until she came out with it. Court, I'll do whatever you want me to at this point, but please think about this." At this point he had dropped down to his knees and was holding her waist as he cried.

Courtney put her hand on his head as she cried with him. "I love you, Juan, I do."

Eventually, he let her go as she went and took a shower. She was in there for a few minutes when she heard the door open and close. Her breath hitched in her throat as the curtain was opened, and she felt Juice's front against her back. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her mouth as Juice placed kisses along her shoulder and neck.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up, never breaking their kiss. He entered her slow at first, but as the passion level rose, the thrusts got faster and harder. There was so much love in this one moment, that neither of them could comprehend what had happened as they both came down from their climaxes.