Chapter 7

*Cameron and Collin*

Happy arrived at the hospital minutes later. This was the first time Courtney had gotten a chance to really see him since she'd been back.

"Hey little girl," he greeted as he walked through the hospital room's door.

Courtney smiled as she got up to hug him. "Hey Hap." She had missed the stone cold killer.

"How's little man?" He asked her.

"They're just waiting a few days to wake him from the coma, and we see where we go from there," Courtney told him as he set down next to her.

"Shit. I'm sorry," Happy said.

"Yeah me too," she told him as she held onto her son's hand.
=====================
Juice hadn't told Courtney about the text message he'd gotten for many reasons. He didn't want her to worry anymore then she already was. She had enough to deal with with their son being in the hospital fighting for his life. The text message had said to meet at an old warehouse outside of Lodi, and that's where Juice was. It was oddly quiet, and he kept his gun raised as he walked through the warehouse.

"I'd put that gun down if I were you," Juice heard from behind him before hearing another gun click.

"Alright," Juice said placing the gun down next to his feet. As he went to turn around, the butt of a gun was brought down on his head, knocking him out cold.

======================
"What wrong with my brother mommy?" Collin asked Courtney as they were standing outside of the hospital. Tara had brought him up there so Courtney could spend some time with him for a bit.

"He's really hurt, but he's gonna get better. Don't worry baby," Courtney said as she lifted him up and hugged him.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Tara asked before Courtney sent Collin to sit with Happy.

"Someone threw a rock through my bedroom window the other day. Jax says this is very personal," Tara explained.

"This is fucking great," Courtney said covering her face with her hands before sighing.

Before Tara could reply and tell Courtney how everything was going to be okay, all of the Samcro members pulled up on bikes, and got off to stand in front of Courtney. Happy walked over with Collin by his side.

"They got Juice," Jax said. That's all Courtney heard before everything went black.

*let me know what you think! Also, I have a new Happy story as well! It's titled Learning to Love! Go check it out! Much love to everyone! How would you guys feel about a Tig or Chibs story? I don't see many out there. Comment what you think. xxxx*