Chapter 11

*Tell me what you guys think! I'd love to hear! Check out my other stories of you haven't! Much love xxx*

"When will he be able to go home?" Juice asked the doctor. It had been a couple of days since the incident that went down. Juice and Courtney hadn't really spoken since then unless it pertained to the boys.

"His recovery has striked me as remarkable, so I'd like to keep him for a couple more days, but no more. You guys should be headed back home by this weekend," the doctor told them, smiling as he walked out.

"Daddy, he said we could go home?" Cameron asked with a smile that mirrored Juice's.

"Yeah son, we can go home this weekend," Juice told him with a big grin.

Courtney sat in the corner of the room watching them. Her mind was going all over the place just as Ava walked through the door with the three oldest kids in tow.

"Hey," she said with an exasperated sigh as she handed Little Harry to Courtney.

"Hey, how have you been?" Courtney asked.

"It's been different," she began as she watched Kenny, Ellie and Collin jump on the bed with Cameron,"it's been okay. We all have our days. Are you okay?" Courtney got up, signaling for Ava to follow her into the hallway.

"I'm having a hard time. I'm not gonna lie. I'm just not sure what I'm gonna do," Courtney told her.

"What are you talking about Court?" Ava asked her distraught cousin.

"The shit that fucker said won't stop replaying in my head," Courtney admitted looking down.

"What'd he say to you?" She asked.

"He told me that Juice was a monster, and he'd never change. Shortly after that, I watched him stab a man in the head," Courtney said with a sad laugh.

"He was defending his family Courtney. These were the people that were the reason Cameron is sitting in that hospital bed in the first place," Ava told her. Just as Courtney was going to answer, Juice came up and asked Ava to stay with the kids for a bit.

He grabbed Courtney's hand after she handed little Harry to his mom and walked outside.

"What's going on with you? You've been fuckin' distant here lately," Juice said.

"Are you really changed?" Courtney asked.

"Where the hell is this coming from Court?" Juice asked, confused by her lack of trust.

"You killed those men a few days ago like it was second fuckin' nature. That scares the shit outta me," Courtney told him with tears in her eyes. "You left Samcro, but I don't think it ever left you."

"What are you saying then?" Juice asked, tears of his own welling up in his chocolate eyes.

"I don't know Juan. I need space. I need to think about this shit," she told him.

"You can't leave me, Court. You and those boys are all I fucking have. I can be better, please," Juice begged, walking over and grabbing Courtney's hands.

Courtney wanted to melt in his arms and pretend as if nothing these last few weeks had happened, but she couldn't. "Juice," she started, taking her hands out of his,"I'm gonna go spend the night with Collin at Ava's. Please stay with our son."

"I love you, Courtney. It doesn't matter what you think or believe. I fucking love you and I always will," Juice told her as the tears had made there way down his face.